[ANNOUNCE] IntroComp04 Games Now Available!

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

It is with great pleasure that I announce the release of seven
entries in the 2004 IntroComp, sponsored by XyzzyNews:

- Auden's Eden, by Tommy Herbert
- A Bet's A Bet, by Santa's Helper
- The Homework of Little Carl Gauss, by Stefano Gaburri
- Intro to Jabberwocky, by Gregory Weir
- On the Cross, by kalebian productions
- Passenger, by Niall Richard Murphy
- Runes, by Deane Saunders

Information on downloading the games and submitting your votes is
now available at http://www.xyzzynews.com/introcomp/

VOTING ENDS AT THE END OF THE MONTH - July 31, 2004, at 11:59 EST

Thank you to Eileen Mullin and XyzzyNews for sponsoring IntroComp
once again this year, and to everyone who entered this year's comp.

Thanks in advance to everyone who participates in the voting.

Regards,
Jacqueline A. Lott
_____

The waters of Usenet were once rich in posters. Then the Usenet
trawlers set their nets and devastated the population, leaving
the ecology in serious imbalance.

NB: Please direct all e-mail to jacq at all things jacq dot com,
as I do not check the e-mail I used to set up my Google account.
Post a follow-up to this message
1 answer Last reply
More about announce introcomp04 games available
  1. Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    Greetings again.

    One quick correction. Please do not confuse the bylines with
    copyrights, as I did. On the Cross is by Ian Kaleb, not
    kalebian productions. Sorry about that, Ian.

    Now go download the games! Vote! (Pretty please.)
    http://www.xyzzynews.com/introcomp/

    Regards,
    Jacqueline A. Lott
    _____

    The waters of Usenet were once rich in posters. Then the Usenet
    trawlers set their nets and devastated the population, leaving
    the ecology in serious imbalance.

    NB: Please direct all e-mail to jacq at all things jacq dot com,
    as I do not check the e-mail I used to set up my Google account.

Games Video Games