Ihave some Software cds that wont open from my CD-Rom drive. It is shown to
be in the drive, and will let me see the contents, but it will not run the
programs. Help ?

--
Anthony M Bowers

1. Open XP's "Help and Support Center".
2. In the Search box type: AUTOPLAY , and hit enter.
3. Click on: "Change how your computer handles multimedia content".

Autoplay Repair Wizard
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=C680A7B6-E8FA-45C4-A171-1B389CFACDAD&displaylang=en

--
Carey Frisch