Software CD EXE

Ihave some Software cds that wont open from my CD-Rom drive. It is shown to
be in the drive, and will let me see the contents, but it will not run the
programs. Help ?

--
Anthony M Bowers
1 answer Last reply

    1. Open XP's "Help and Support Center".
    2. In the Search box type: AUTOPLAY , and hit enter.
    3. Click on: "Change how your computer handles multimedia content".

    Autoplay Repair Wizard
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=C680A7B6-E8FA-45C4-A171-1B389CFACDAD&displaylang=en

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "AnthonyMB1" wrote:

    | Ihave some Software cds that wont open from my CD-Rom drive. It is shown to
    | be in the drive, and will let me see the contents, but it will not run the
    | programs. Help ?
    |
    | --
    | Anthony M Bowers

Software CD-Rom Windows XP