Software CD EXE

July 5, 2005 6:21:03 PM

Ihave some Software cds that wont open from my CD-Rom drive. It is shown to
be in the drive, and will let me see the contents, but it will not run the
programs. Help ?

--
Anthony M Bowers

More about : software exe

Anonymous
July 5, 2005 8:32:03 PM

1. Open XP's "Help and Support Center".
2. In the Search box type: AUTOPLAY , and hit enter.
3. Click on: "Change how your computer handles multimedia content".

Autoplay Repair Wizard

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User