Removing user names on the login screen.

I have some xp machines on a peer to peer setup. One computer is basically
acting as a server. I need to know how to remove all the user names from the
login screen. To a crtl alt delete login setup? Does anyone know how to make
these changes?
3 answers Last reply
More about removing user names login screen

    In news:3666E57A-DC0D-4523-9A41-BEEC6C2DFB7A@microsoft.com,
    Ron <Ron@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
    > I have some xp machines on a peer to peer setup. One computer is
    > basically acting as a server. I need to know how to remove all the
    > user names from the login screen. To a crtl alt delete login setup?
    > Does anyone know how to make these changes?

    While logged in as an admin, go to Control panel --> user accounts. Select
    Change the way users log on/off...and also disable fast user switching.

    This is from memory, sorry - I'm on an XP Pro box joined to a domain, so I
    can't look at the exact dialog box for you.

    Thanks. Exactly what I was looking for.

    In news:3E47E98B-751C-478B-96F1-3A6B6FA168D3@microsoft.com,
    Ron <Ron@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
    > Thanks. Exactly what I was looking for.

    Whew! So my memory isn't all that bad. Glad to help.

    > "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote:
    >

    >> In news:3666E57A-DC0D-4523-9A41-BEEC6C2DFB7A@microsoft.com,
    >> Ron <Ron@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
    >>> I have some xp machines on a peer to peer setup. One computer is
    >>> basically acting as a server. I need to know how to remove all the
    >>> user names from the login screen. To a crtl alt delete login setup?
    >>> Does anyone know how to make these changes?
    >>
    >> While logged in as an admin, go to Control panel --> user accounts.
    >> Select Change the way users log on/off...and also disable fast user
    >> switching.
    >>
    >> This is from memory, sorry - I'm on an XP Pro box joined to a
    >> domain, so I can't look at the exact dialog box for you.

Login Windows XP