E&B leather case for Tungsten T3 - opinions

September 10, 2004 10:24:00 PM

Has anybody tried the E&B leather case for the Tungsten T3?
Are the velcro discs secure enough for holding the device
in the case?
E&B: http://www.ebcases.com/Detail.bok?no=3210

Thanks,
Jeff DLB
September 11, 2004 1:42:42 AM

I have used E&B cases with the T, T2, and E. In each instance they were
excellent. I am sure the T3 is the same quality.

"Jeff DLB" <jeffdlb@erols.com> wrote in message
> Has anybody tried the E&B leather case for the Tungsten T3?
> Are the velcro discs secure enough for holding the device
> in the case?
> E&B: http://www.ebcases.com/Detail.bok?no=3210
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff DLB
Anonymous
September 11, 2004 7:02:33 PM

I highly recommend Proportas Alu Leather Case for the T3. The case is held
very securly by a Olycarbonate (plastic) bracket. They desgned it so you
pull the bottom down. It has aluminum inside the leather for protection. I
love it.
http://tinyurl.com/67kro They have a book style and flip style in the
Alu-Leather Line. It is worth a look. palmplah10 is a discount code I was
sent for 10% off I wont need it. Merry XMAS

!