I can't seem to figure out what to look for in the index of the manual for
repairing the pinball machine. Any assistance would be obliged.

J Koo

"Jeremy Koo" <koojeremy@comcast.net> wrote in message

> ~
> ~
> ~
> ~
> ~
> ~
> ~
> ~
> ~
> ~
> ~
> ~
> ~
> ~
> ~
> ~
> ~
> ~
> ~
> I can't seem to figure out what to look for in the index of the manual for
> repairing the pinball machine. Any assistance would be obliged.
>
> J Koo

Okay, I figured that one out, but now I'm stuck at the Guggenheim wind
tunnel wooden door. How do I get through?

Koo

"Jeremy Koo" <koojeremy@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<pq2dnS3xVe-09pHcRVn-hA@comcast.com>...
> "Jeremy Koo" <koojeremy@comcast.net> wrote in message

> > ~
> > ~
> > ~
> > ~
> > ~
> > ~
> > ~
> > ~
> > ~
> > ~
> > ~
> > ~
> > ~
> > ~
> > ~
> > ~
> > ~
> > ~
> > ~
> > I can't seem to figure out what to look for in the index of the manual for
> > repairing the pinball machine. Any assistance would be obliged.
> >
> > J Koo
> >

> Okay, I figured that one out, but now I'm stuck at the Guggenheim wind
> tunnel wooden door. How do I get through?
>
> Koo

I do not believe that door can be opened.

"aerospace1028" <aerospace1028@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Jeremy Koo" <koojeremy@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > "Jeremy Koo" <koojeremy@comcast.net> wrote in message

> > > ~
> > > ~
> > > ~
> > > ~
> > > ~
> > > ~
> > > ~
> > > ~
> > > ~
> > > ~
> > > ~
> > > ~
> > > ~
> > > ~
> > > ~
> > > ~
> > > ~
> > > ~
> > > ~
> > > I can't seem to figure out what to look for in the index of the manual
for
> > > repairing the pinball machine. Any assistance would be obliged.
> > >
> > > J Koo
> > >

> > Okay, I figured that one out, but now I'm stuck at the Guggenheim wind
> > tunnel wooden door. How do I get through?
> >
> > Koo
>
> I do not believe that door can be opened.

Then what do I do now?

> "aerospace1028" <aerospace1028@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > "Jeremy Koo" <koojeremy@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > > "Jeremy Koo" <koojeremy@comcast.net> wrote in message

> > > Okay, I figured that one out, but now I'm stuck at the Guggenheim
wind
> > > tunnel wooden door. How do I get through?
> >
> > I do not believe that door can be opened.
>
> Then what do I do now?

I also got frustratingly stuck at this point; it turns out that the door
just misleads you into walking past the place where you want to look.
Backtrack a bit and look around carefully.

(Also, there seems to be a bug that could prevent you from getting back
to the roof. I recommend finishing this task before exploring the
rooftops further.)