I can't seem to figure out what to look for in the index of the manual for
repairing the pinball machine. Any assistance would be obliged.

J Koo
4 answers Last reply
More about return ditch please
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    "Jeremy Koo" <koojeremy@comcast.net> wrote in message

    > ~
    > ~
    > ~
    > ~
    > ~
    > ~
    > ~
    > ~
    > ~
    > ~
    > ~
    > ~
    > ~
    > ~
    > ~
    > ~
    > ~
    > ~
    > ~
    > I can't seem to figure out what to look for in the index of the manual for
    > repairing the pinball machine. Any assistance would be obliged.
    >
    > J Koo

    Okay, I figured that one out, but now I'm stuck at the Guggenheim wind
    tunnel wooden door. How do I get through?

    Koo
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    "Jeremy Koo" <koojeremy@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<pq2dnS3xVe-09pHcRVn-hA@comcast.com>...
    > "Jeremy Koo" <koojeremy@comcast.net> wrote in message

    > > ~
    > > ~
    > > ~
    > > ~
    > > ~
    > > ~
    > > ~
    > > ~
    > > ~
    > > ~
    > > ~
    > > ~
    > > ~
    > > ~
    > > ~
    > > ~
    > > ~
    > > ~
    > > ~
    > > I can't seem to figure out what to look for in the index of the manual for
    > > repairing the pinball machine. Any assistance would be obliged.
    > >
    > > J Koo
    > >

    > Okay, I figured that one out, but now I'm stuck at the Guggenheim wind
    > tunnel wooden door. How do I get through?
    >
    > Koo

    I do not believe that door can be opened.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    "aerospace1028" <aerospace1028@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > "Jeremy Koo" <koojeremy@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > > "Jeremy Koo" <koojeremy@comcast.net> wrote in message

    > > > ~
    > > > ~
    > > > ~
    > > > ~
    > > > ~
    > > > ~
    > > > ~
    > > > ~
    > > > ~
    > > > ~
    > > > ~
    > > > ~
    > > > ~
    > > > ~
    > > > ~
    > > > ~
    > > > ~
    > > > ~
    > > > ~
    > > > I can't seem to figure out what to look for in the index of the manual
    for
    > > > repairing the pinball machine. Any assistance would be obliged.
    > > >
    > > > J Koo
    > > >

    > > Okay, I figured that one out, but now I'm stuck at the Guggenheim wind
    > > tunnel wooden door. How do I get through?
    > >
    > > Koo
    >
    > I do not believe that door can be opened.

    Then what do I do now?

    Koo
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    > "aerospace1028" <aerospace1028@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > "Jeremy Koo" <koojeremy@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > > > "Jeremy Koo" <koojeremy@comcast.net> wrote in message

    > > > Okay, I figured that one out, but now I'm stuck at the Guggenheim
    wind
    > > > tunnel wooden door. How do I get through?
    > >
    > > I do not believe that door can be opened.
    >
    > Then what do I do now?

    I also got frustratingly stuck at this point; it turns out that the door
    just misleads you into walking past the place where you want to look.
    Backtrack a bit and look around carefully.

    (Also, there seems to be a bug that could prevent you from getting back
    to the roof. I recommend finishing this task before exploring the
    rooftops further.)

Pinball Machine Games Video Games