Tags:
  • Flat Panel Monitors
  • LCD
  • Monitors
  • CRT Monitors
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
February 4, 2007 4:51:36 PM

I've been looking for a monitor for about a week now and have decided to get an LCD instead of a CRT because most CRT aren't even in production anymore. I need a monitor that will be able to handle gaming without noticeable ghosting, will have DVI support and be at least 19". I don't have too much to spend on it, I probably won't go over 250$ on it. Any suggestions would be cool.

More about : good lcd montior 200

a b C Monitor
February 8, 2007 2:03:40 AM

Quote:
I've been looking for a monitor for about a week now and have decided to get an LCD instead of a CRT because most CRT aren't even in production anymore. I need a monitor that will be able to handle gaming without noticeable ghosting, will have DVI support and be at least 19". I don't have too much to spend on it, I probably won't go over 250$ on it. Any suggestions would be cool.

No LCD is free from blurring (except maybe the new rare BFI or 120Hz monitors). However, if you want the lowest one, then that would be the VX922.
Related resources
February 8, 2007 2:21:11 AM

thanks, that was once of my top choices actually.
February 8, 2007 2:37:09 AM

Yes, go with the VX922. I bought it 2 months ago and love it. Its for my gaming system and all my games look sexy :) 
!