Windows XP- Home Edition Version

With this operateing system I can not seem to switch between users without a
blue error screen coming up. I must log off them go on. Is there any way of
fixing this???

Thank you for assistance

"JoeM" <JoeM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> With this operateing system I can not seem to switch between users without
> blue error screen coming up. I must log off them go on. Is there any way
> of
> fixing this???

Has this started happening recently?

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.

*Remove 'nospam.' to reply by e-mail*

It happened once before, so I went in and looked for and removed spyware and
adware and I tihnk in winconfig suhtoff a few startups and it stopped but its
back again in about a month now