Hidden Partition on Laptop

Doe anyone know how I can get into a hidden partition on my laptop to see
what's in it?

What hidden partition you are referring to ? Unpartitioned space ?

If yes, use disk management tool.
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prkb_cnc_vavr.asp

If hidden partition usually called as recovery partition that HP / Dell
computers has, the chances are very less.

--
JonyBrv

"Johnny Lingo" wrote:

> Doe anyone know how I can get into a hidden partition on my laptop to see
> what's in it?

Typicaly these partitions hold restore info. Some linux boot disks can be
used to access some of these, but it may be proprietary in nature.

If you feel you don't want the partition taking up space you can delete it
and expand your current disk using the diskpart command line utility. Thats
IF you feel that you don't need the restore partition.

"Johnny Lingo" wrote:

> Doe anyone know how I can get into a hidden partition on my laptop to see
> what's in it?

I know that utilities such as driveimage see the "hidden"
partition and will back it up for you. You might be
able to see it with a win98 boot disk (boot to the
command prompt). The hidden partitions are usually
FAT16.

If you use something like driveimage to back it up, you could
restore it somewhere else where you could snoop through it.
You do make backups don't you ?? ;-)

mikey