mn-700 can't get to setup page from ethernet connection

alex

i can access 192.168.2.1 only once after install from my
destop pc (connected by ethernet cable). After that i get
gateway errors. Accessing from laptop over mn-720 wireless
connection has no prblems at all. However now I am have
troubles with the mn-720 dropping the connection and
troubleshooting without the basestation settings util is
hard :(

If you are using IE to try to access the MN700

Open IE
Goto Tools, Options
Connections tab
Lan Settings