Got some viruses. Now I cannot use CD-ROM. I installed a new one and computer
does not find it. I don't think that I can do a system re-boot without the
CD-ROM working. Plus I have photos that I need to save.Help

Double check the Install. Jumper on correct settings M, S or Cable Select
and Red Stripe on Ribbon Cable facing White
Power Connector.