Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I downloaded Adware and Spybot, ran both of them and now I get a pop up error
box saying " bad username and password", I know this is easy to fix but I
can't remember how I did it in the past. Could someone help me. It keeps
popping up the whole time I'm on the computer.

"Jerry" <Jerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I downloaded Adware and Spybot, ran both of them and now I get a pop up error
>box saying " bad username and password", I know this is easy to fix but I
>can't remember how I did it in the past. Could someone help me. It keeps
>popping up the whole time I'm on the computer.

There may be an invalid entry in your startup settings if you get this
message during the Windows start. See "How to Troubleshoot By Using
the Msconfig Utility in Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310560) and "How to Modify the
List of Programs that Run When You Start Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314488).