Why I love interactive fiction and why you should send me ..

It all begin in 1993. It was early fall, about this time of
the year, when I sat before my already aging 386 pc and booted to find
the following games on my hard drive: Castle Adventure, T-Zero,
Moraff's Revenge, Pork, Humongus Cave, and the old DnD by RO Software.
Of all these game, it was always T-Zero that came first. I never
managed to get into the museum but oh did I try. Day in and day out
did attempt everything from using a thesaurus to trying to hack the
program. What was about T-Zero that entranced me so? Was it the
surreal discriptions of the world? Was it maybe the odd puzzles that
depended upon word-play? Who knows? I know that every moment spent
on the second floor of my tiny, one-windowed bedroom was a slice of
bliss and often I dream of it. There is a peace and a security in
one's own room, playing a game that you have made your own through
constant attempts at uncovering a new piece of the puzzle. I still
have yet to beat T-Zero, and since looking at the hint file, I like I
cheated myself somehow. Oh well.

And as far as money goes, well... you should send it because
it's the right thing to do? Right? I had to try.

Angbandit77 wrote:

> And as far as money goes, well... you should send it because
> it's the right thing to do? Right? I had to try.

You forgot to include your paypal address... how can we?

ciao