PROBLEMS LOGGING ON

July 6, 2005 5:26:02 AM

I have been having problems logging onto Outlook Express - can anyone help? i
keep getting the following message ; 'There was a problem logging onto your
mail server. Your password was rejected. Account...... Server.....
Protocol..... Server response - Err Invalid username or password' and the
error codes at the ends are 0x800CCC90 and 0x800CCC92. I haven't changed
anything on my computer re usernames or passwords - any advice please?

More about : problems logging

Anonymous
July 6, 2005 7:55:59 AM

"shazamac" <shazamac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have been having problems logging onto Outlook Express - can anyone
> help? i keep getting the following message ; 'There was a problem
> logging onto your mail server. Your password was rejected.
> Account...... Server..... Protocol..... Server response - Err Invalid
> username or password' and the error codes at the ends are 0x800CCC90
> and 0x800CCC92. I haven't changed anything on my computer re
> usernames or passwords - any advice please?

Error 800ccc90 or 800420cd
"Message Could Not Be Retrieved" Error Message When You Attempt to Open
E-Mail Message
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/303194
ErrMsg: 0x800ccc90, 0x800ccc18 and Outlook Express
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/198704

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com