PROBLEMS LOGGING ON

I have been having problems logging onto Outlook Express - can anyone help? i
keep getting the following message ; 'There was a problem logging onto your
mail server. Your password was rejected. Account...... Server.....
Protocol..... Server response - Err Invalid username or password' and the
error codes at the ends are 0x800CCC90 and 0x800CCC92. I haven't changed
anything on my computer re usernames or passwords - any advice please?
1 answer Last reply
More about problems logging

    "shazamac" <shazamac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have been having problems logging onto Outlook Express - can anyone
    > help? i keep getting the following message ; 'There was a problem
    > logging onto your mail server. Your password was rejected.
    > Account...... Server..... Protocol..... Server response - Err Invalid
    > username or password' and the error codes at the ends are 0x800CCC90
    > and 0x800CCC92. I haven't changed anything on my computer re
    > usernames or passwords - any advice please?

    Error 800ccc90 or 800420cd
    "Message Could Not Be Retrieved" Error Message When You Attempt to Open
    E-Mail Message
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/303194
    ErrMsg: 0x800ccc90, 0x800ccc18 and Outlook Express
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/198704

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

Outlook Express Microsoft Servers Windows XP