Sign in with
Your question

For the average gamer/user

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
February 7, 2007 8:18:49 PM

I was talking with a friend about the price dropping of lcd's in the last 2 quarters and was wondering
besides extremely high gaming and work that requires minimum eye strain, we agreed that theres no point in buying a lcd 19" that is over 200 at this point... i know a lot of people are fans of the vx900 which is 250~US... but honestly there have been other widescreen, dvi, 19", 2ms (yea... right), monitors for 170-199...so since at the 19-20.1" is a noticeable price increase... i was wondering what people thought about buying a 19" lcd over 200.. does it make sense?

jae
mlb

More about : average gamer user

February 8, 2007 1:58:37 AM

Quote:
I was talking with a friend about the price dropping of lcd's in the last 2 quarters and was wondering
besides extremely high gaming and work that requires minimum eye strain, we agreed that theres no point in buying a lcd 19" that is over 200 at this point... i know a lot of people are fans of the vx900 which is 250~US... but honestly there have been other widescreen, dvi, 19", 2ms (yea... right), monitors for 170-199...so since at the 19-20.1" is a noticeable price increase... i was wondering what people thought about buying a 19" lcd over 200.. does it make sense?

jae
mlb

Depends on if you do image editing. TN panels are no good for professional image editing.
!