Tman

What ports do I have to open up in my router to allow others to connect to me
to play the game?
I found that DS1 used UDP 2302-2400 + 6073. Does DS2 use the same?

Thanx!

I thought the game hasn't been released to the public yet?
"tman" <tman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> What ports do I have to open up in my router to allow others to connect to
> me
> to play the game?
> I found that DS1 used UDP 2302-2400 + 6073. Does DS2 use the same?
>
> Thanx!

Tman

Its in Beta right now. Only multiplayer gaming is available, yet Gas Powered
Games nor Microsoft has released any data on which ports are needed to be
open in a firewall to allow people to join a server you or anyone else hosts.