double click any drive goes to search page?

Hi all, for some reason when I now double click any drive (including zips cd
ets) instead of opening the drive to show its contents it goes to the search
page?

also I have noticed that "search" is at the top of the drives' right click
menu
shown in this jpeg:
http://www.designcentre.uk.com/search.jpg

I am not sure how this happened, and I can't for the life of me find the
place to correct this seting?

any ideas?

thanks, Pickle22

Hi

Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:

Line 18 - right hand side

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups