double click any drive goes to search page?

Hi all, for some reason when I now double click any drive (including zips cd
ets) instead of opening the drive to show its contents it goes to the search
page?

also I have noticed that "search" is at the top of the drives' right click
menu
shown in this jpeg:
http://www.designcentre.uk.com/search.jpg

I am not sure how this happened, and I can't for the life of me find the
place to correct this seting?

any ideas?

thanks, Pickle22
1 answer Last reply
More about double click drive search page

    Hi

    Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:

    Line 18 - right hand side

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups

    "Pickle22" <Pickle22@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all, for some reason when I now double click any drive (including zips
    > cd
    > ets) instead of opening the drive to show its contents it goes to the
    > search
    > page?
    >
    > also I have noticed that "search" is at the top of the drives' right click
    > menu
    > shown in this jpeg:
    > http://www.designcentre.uk.com/search.jpg
    >
    > I am not sure how this happened, and I can't for the life of me find the
    > place to correct this seting?
    >
    > any ideas?
    >
    > thanks, Pickle22

Microsoft CD-Rom Windows XP