Hello,
I have tried to install a one note power toy for my office suite and it
popped up and mentioned that I need something called a .net frame.

Does anybody know where I can download this, and how big is it? I am only on
dial up and can't handle anything too large.

Charlotte

..NET Framework, and all its subsequent critical updates, is available for
downloading from the Windows Update web site.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP