Windows Task Scheduler

Hello,

I have a process that runs on the first day of every month. If the computer
is off when this task is scheduled to run, is there a way to make it run upon
the next time the computer is turned on.

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows task scheduler

    Hi

    You would have to either change the date/time on the Scheduled Task or run
    it manually.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "mghareeb" <mghareeb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a process that runs on the first day of every month. If the
    > computer
    > is off when this task is scheduled to run, is there a way to make it run
    > upon
    > the next time the computer is turned on.
    >
    > Thanks.

Computers Microsoft Windows XP