Dangerous Curves Hint Request

Hi,
I'm playing Dangerous Curves, and am currently a bit stumped about where to
proceed.

I've found the stolen car in the garage, and managed to get the mechanic
away from it long enough to find a cigarette butt inside. I'm pretty
convinced that I know who smokes that sort of cigarette, the stripper at the
hole. I go to the hole, ask her about it, and her boyfriend.
I go over to the jail and find out that he was released by the mayor's
secrutary, apparently. I'm not able to get an appointment with the mayor to
ask about this.
Also, on the advice of my friend from the theatre, I've searched the trash
cans, and found a tube of lipstick. Not sure what sort of evidence this is,
however. In short, I do not know where to go from here. It's Tuesday
evening, and I am not sure how much longer I'll have to solve the case.

Thanks in Advance,
Zack

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:59:09 -0700, "Zachary" <Z_kline@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Hi,
>I'm playing Dangerous Curves, and am currently a bit stumped about where to
>proceed.

>I've found the stolen car in the garage, and managed to get the mechanic
>away from it long enough to find a cigarette butt inside. I'm pretty
>convinced that I know who smokes that sort of cigarette, the stripper at the
>hole. I go to the hole, ask her about it, and her boyfriend.
>I go over to the jail and find out that he was released by the mayor's
>secrutary, apparently. I'm not able to get an appointment with the mayor to
>ask about this.
>Also, on the advice of my friend from the theatre, I've searched the trash
>cans, and found a tube of lipstick. Not sure what sort of evidence this is,
>however. In short, I do not know where to go from here. It's Tuesday
>evening, and I am not sure how much longer I'll have to solve the case.
>
>Thanks in Advance,
>Zack

The tube of lipstick is evidence that it definitely wasn't Ms.
Kincaid, because the cigarette she left in your ashtray had a
different kind on it. Afraid I can't help you with anything else; you
seem to be exactly at the point where I got stuck. It's a great game,
but it's pretty frustrating because by that point I'd basically solved
the mystery, but just couldn't figure out how to make the game
recognize that.

"Jacqueline H." <lumin_orb@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:59:09 -0700, "Zachary" <Z_kline@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >I'm playing Dangerous Curves, and am currently a bit stumped about where
> >proceed.

> >I've found the stolen car in the garage, and managed to get the mechanic
> >away from it long enough to find a cigarette butt inside. I'm pretty
> >convinced that I know who smokes that sort of cigarette, the stripper at
the
> >hole. I go to the hole, ask her about it, and her boyfriend.
> >I go over to the jail and find out that he was released by the mayor's
> >secrutary, apparently. I'm not able to get an appointment with the mayor
> >ask about this.
> >Also, on the advice of my friend from the theatre, I've searched the
trash
> >cans, and found a tube of lipstick. Not sure what sort of evidence this
is,
> >however. In short, I do not know where to go from here. It's Tuesday
> >evening, and I am not sure how much longer I'll have to solve the case.
> >
> >Thanks in Advance,
> >Zack
> >

> The tube of lipstick is evidence that it definitely wasn't Ms.
> Kincaid, because the cigarette she left in your ashtray had a
> different kind on it. Afraid I can't help you with anything else; you
> seem to be exactly at the point where I got stuck. It's a great game,
> but it's pretty frustrating because by that point I'd basically solved
> the mystery, but just couldn't figure out how to make the game
> recognize that.

I've figured out the criminal, but now I need some sort of motive. The
voice in the theatre advised me to play a doctor, somehow. That should be
interesting.

"Jacqueline H." <lumin_orb@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:59:09 -0700, "Zachary" <Z_kline@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >I'm playing Dangerous Curves, and am currently a bit stumped about where
> >proceed.

> >I've found the stolen car in the garage, and managed to get the mechanic
> >away from it long enough to find a cigarette butt inside. I'm pretty
> >convinced that I know who smokes that sort of cigarette, the stripper at
the
> >hole. I go to the hole, ask her about it, and her boyfriend.
> >I go over to the jail and find out that he was released by the mayor's
> >secrutary, apparently. I'm not able to get an appointment with the mayor
> >ask about this.
> >Also, on the advice of my friend from the theatre, I've searched the
trash
> >cans, and found a tube of lipstick. Not sure what sort of evidence this
is,
> >however. In short, I do not know where to go from here. It's Tuesday
> >evening, and I am not sure how much longer I'll have to solve the case.
> >
> >Thanks in Advance,
> >Zack
> >

> The tube of lipstick is evidence that it definitely wasn't Ms.
> Kincaid, because the cigarette she left in your ashtray had a
> different kind on it. Afraid I can't help you with anything else; you
> seem to be exactly at the point where I got stuck. It's a great game,
> but it's pretty frustrating because by that point I'd basically solved
> the mystery, but just couldn't figure out how to make the game
> recognize that.

Sorry to reply twice to the same post, but I've got another small problem.
I'm supposed to try to play doctor for a while. I have no uniform. The
hospital, which is a logical place to find one, doesn't seem to provide.
Am I going to have to resort to some form of indirect method?
Thanks,
Zack