Non-english Int Fiction?

Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

I've done some small investigations, but not a lot, so pardon that
if you can :)

We've got some European relatives over for the next few weeks; I know their
language a little but not a lot.. but certainly I'm out of practice. It occurs
to me a fun exercise would be to sit down with an IF game in their native
tongue to give myself a quick little workout. I'm not sure if it'd help or
not but its an interesting idea :)

I'm specifically looking for Croatian; does anyone know of any games in that
tongue? (Preferring zmachine, but nomatter)

Sorry for the quick out of blue post :)

jeff

"Have you played Atari today?"
19 answers Last reply
More about english fiction
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    "Jeff Mitchell" <skeezix@fw.skeleton.org> wrote in message
    <croation IF>

    Good luck

    --Max
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    On or about 9/1/2004 6:58 AM, Jeff Mitchell did proclaim:
    > I'm specifically looking for Croatian; does anyone know of any games in that
    > tongue? (Preferring zmachine, but nomatter)

    If you can't find a game, maybe you can try porting Adventure to
    Croatian. I bet that would polish your skills, PDQ. Then you can
    upload it to Baf's Guide, for the next person.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    >I'm specifically looking for Croatian; does anyone know of any
    >games in that tongue? (Preferring zmachine, but nomatter)

    I don't know of any in z-machine, but there are some ZX Spectrum
    games in Croatian floating around. Try this page:

    http://retrospec.sgn.net/users/tomcat/yu/main_en.html

    I also vaguely recall seeing a few for the C64. I'll post if I
    find some.

    Jason Dyer
    jdyer41@aol.com
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    >I wrote:
    >I also vaguely recall seeing a few for the
    >C64. I'll post if I find some.

    Bah. I just noticed the page does have a few, and
    they were the ones I was thinking of.

    Anyhow, enjoy.

    Jason Dyer
    jdyer41@aol.com
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    jdyer41@aol.com (Jdyer41) writes:

    > >I wrote:
    > >I also vaguely recall seeing a few for the
    > >C64. I'll post if I find some.
    >
    > Bah. I just noticed the page does have a few, and
    > they were the ones I was thinking of.
    >
    > Anyhow, enjoy.

    Interesting for sure; I've never muched used a Speccy or the like
    I admit (though I longed for an Acorn, which was also pretty much unavailable
    where I grew up) so I'll take a look. It also tips me off that I should do
    some googling for "Cro" (and also for Hrvati and other Croatian spellings).

    Thanks for the tips :)

    jeff

    "Have you played Atari today?"
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    samwyse <dejanews@email.com> writes:

    > On or about 9/1/2004 6:58 AM, Jeff Mitchell did proclaim:
    > > I'm specifically looking for Croatian; does anyone know of any games in that
    > > tongue? (Preferring zmachine, but nomatter)
    >
    > If you can't find a game, maybe you can try porting Adventure to
    > Croatian. I bet that would polish your skills, PDQ. Then you can
    > upload it to Baf's Guide, for the next person.

    A little more than my skills for now but an interesting idea for
    later; for that matter I have been considering porting Adventure to
    Magnetic Scrolls, so could be interesting to combine the two...

    jeff

    "Have you played Atari today?"
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    "Jeff Mitchell" <skeezix@fw.skeleton.org> wrote in message
    > I'm specifically looking for Croatian; does anyone know of any games in
    that
    > tongue? (Preferring zmachine, but nomatter)

    Hello,

    My name is Vicko. I'm a Croat. I'm a fan of interactive fiction since of
    first Spectrum adventures I've got. I've tried to sparkle up interest in
    interactive fiction in Croats but beacuse of my obligations that project is
    now in "hibernation". You can check what I have done on:

    http://www.geocities.com/interaktivna_knjizevnost/

    "Interaktivna knjizevnost" is attempt to translate term IF to Croatian.
    Bacuse we don't have equivalent for "Fiction" I have translated to something
    like "Interactive literature".

    Maybe you won't understand what's on the page (beacuse you don't know
    Croatian) so I'll try to explain:

    I have almost completed port of Adventure on Croatian on TADS2 (take word
    "almost" in relative terms cause debugging isn't done yet). You can download
    it and try it - just change "pdf" extension to "gam".

    The situation on adventures on Croatian scene is currently like this: We
    have only one adventure written specifically in our language: Theater. It
    was written for ZX Spectrum almost two decades ago. Maybe we have only one,
    but it's excellent! It's about murder in the theatre and murderer still in
    the theatere and you trying to escape it. I have plan to translate it toTADS
    standard one day. I'm still looking for some other adventures on our
    language, specifically maybe there are some MIA (mising in action) on C64. I
    would appreciate any help about them.

    We where there living in the same country with other south-slavic nations
    and especially the Serbs and partly Slovenians where more interested in IF
    then we. What has been done for Spectrum you can check under adventure
    section on: http://www.worldofspectrum.org/tomcat/main_en.html. Croatian and
    Serbian are similiar languages so all adventures for ZX that were released
    were released under one publishing company "Suzy".

    As far as I know, non of this ex-YU nations haven't released anything in IF
    later or tried to adjust Inform or TADS system to their language.

    My plan is to transform TADS to fit our language some day. I have tried to
    do this with TADS2 but it proved more difficualt than to do it with TADS3
    which was made in mind with language customization. Also, I got permission
    from Ian Finnley to translate Babel, piece of IF, which, I whink, could
    sparkle up intrese in writing and playing IF in Croats.

    If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

    Vicko
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    jdyer41@aol.com (Jdyer41) wrote:

    >>I'm specifically looking for Croatian; does anyone know of any
    >>games in that tongue? (Preferring zmachine, but nomatter)
    >
    >I don't know of any in z-machine, but there are some ZX Spectrum
    >games in Croatian floating around. Try this page:
    >
    >http://retrospec.sgn.net/users/tomcat/yu/main_en.html

    That's great, thanks for the link. I'd never have thought that there
    were text adventures in Slovenian. Now I've only got to find an
    emulator that actually plays .tzx files on my computer. I've tried
    two Windows ones, Real Spectrum and Klive11, but Real Spectrum just
    crashes when I try to play a .tzx file, and Klive does nothing.
    Maybe I should try a DOS-based one.

    OTOH, given my almost non-existant Slovenian skills, the two .z80
    games should keep me occupied for quite a while. One is about
    werewolves, and in the other one, you have to kill yourself for some
    reason that you are told in the beginning. If I understood it
    correctly, I was told that I had to kill myself because my husband
    didn't want to buy me a fur coat. (But my dictionary is really small,
    so maybe I got something wrong.)

    Sophie
    --
    "You see, useless things may have no definite positive qualities, but
    neither do they do anybody any harm. They may actually do some good by

    Hello Vicko,

    Have you thought about translating Inform to Croatian? I think that it
    would be much easier to do than with TADS 2, mainly beacause Graham
    Nelson wrote Inform not forgeting about enabling people to - fairly easy
    - translate it to other languages; DM4 explains how to do it. At
    present, I'm trying to translate it to my language - Polish. The work is
    not entirely finished yet, but I'm optimistic about it and I think that
    I will soon manage to complete the translation. Croatian is very similar
    to Polish (with little surprise, I found that I understand nearly all
    text I read on your website), so I think that - if you would someday try
    to "croatise" Inform - maybe we could share our experiences. Anyway,
    good luck!

    Jacek Lenkiewicz

    PS.About the term "Interaktivna knjizevnost" - I believe it's alike in
    meaning with the Polish term I find most appropriate - "interaktywna
    literatura" (Interactive literature, lireraly).
  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    "Vicko Vitasovic" <vickovitasovic@softhome.net> writes:

    > "Jeff Mitchell" <skeezix@fw.skeleton.org> wrote in message
    > > I'm specifically looking for Croatian; does anyone know of any games in
    > that
    > > tongue? (Preferring zmachine, but nomatter)
    >
    > Hello,
    >
    > My name is Vicko. I'm a Croat. I'm a fan of interactive fiction since of
    > first Spectrum adventures I've got. I've tried to sparkle up interest in
    > interactive fiction in Croats but beacuse of my obligations that project is
    > now in "hibernation". You can check what I have done on:
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/interaktivna_knjizevnost/

    I am amazed nonetheless :) It is also very cool to see this Polish
    Inform port in progress and other related projects. I'm a software developer
    and have spent enormous amounts of time recently learning how painful
    internationalization can be and building my applications to work in a most
    reasonable fashion so its amazing to see this stuff at work :) (I tell you,
    a person using one of my applications is half Jewish and half Japanese --
    mixing Hebrew (right to left) with Japanese (symbols) really made me work..)

    > "Interaktivna knjizevnost" is attempt to translate term IF to Croatian.
    > Bacuse we don't have equivalent for "Fiction" I have translated to something
    > like "Interactive literature".

    Is that a term only you use, or could there be others also using it?

    > Maybe you won't understand what's on the page (beacuse you don't know
    > Croatian) so I'll try to explain:

    (Much thanks ;)

    > I have almost completed port of Adventure on Croatian on TADS2 (take word
    > "almost" in relative terms cause debugging isn't done yet). You can download
    > it and try it - just change "pdf" extension to "gam".

    Any tips on getting the fonts to work right? ie: I set up
    Tads32 (Tads2 for Windows console mode) and the non-latin characters
    showed up incorrectly. I'll see if I can find a more modern TADS2
    implementation. (Altering my locale in WinXP to HR didn't help at all..
    console mode doesn't honour codepage shifts I guess.)

    Which TADS2 runtime are you using yourself? Which OS? (I run
    Unix (FreeBSD), Linux, Mac OSX and Windows XP here, so I'm pretty much
    good to go.)

    > The situation on adventures on Croatian scene is currently like this: We
    > have only one adventure written specifically in our language: Theater. It
    > was written for ZX Spectrum almost two decades ago. Maybe we have only one,
    > but it's excellent! It's about murder in the theatre and murderer still in
    > the theatere and you trying to escape it. I have plan to translate it toTADS
    > standard one day. I'm still looking for some other adventures on our
    > language, specifically maybe there are some MIA (mising in action) on C64. I
    > would appreciate any help about them.

    I'm an emulator buff (I've written many, and ported many) however
    for some reason I just can't get into the Speccy ;)

    > section on: http://www.worldofspectrum.org/tomcat/main_en.html. Croatian and

    Really good link; I'll passi t around for sure.. it is very
    interesting to see this sort of thing collected.

    > My plan is to transform TADS to fit our language some day. I have tried to
    > do this with TADS2 but it proved more difficualt than to do it with TADS3
    > which was made in mind with language customization. Also, I got permission
    > from Ian Finnley to translate Babel, piece of IF, which, I whink, could
    > sparkle up intrese in writing and playing IF in Croats.

    I've not fiddled with TADS much.. TADS3 cannot run TADS2?

    > If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

    Any advice is welcome; if I can play Adventure in Croatian that
    should prove interesting :) Kudos for the attempt, even if it is stalled :)

    jeff

    "Have you played Atari today?"
  11. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    Sophie Fruehling wrote:
    > jdyer41@aol.com (Jdyer41) wrote:
    >
    > >>I'm specifically looking for Croatian; does anyone know of any
    > >>games in that tongue? (Preferring zmachine, but nomatter)
    > >
    > >I don't know of any in z-machine, but there are some ZX Spectrum
    > >games in Croatian floating around. Try this page:
    > >
    > >http://retrospec.sgn.net/users/tomcat/yu/main_en.html
    >
    > That's great, thanks for the link. I'd never have thought that there
    > were text adventures in Slovenian. Now I've only got to find an
    > emulator that actually plays .tzx files on my computer. I've tried
    > two Windows ones, Real Spectrum and Klive11, but Real Spectrum just
    > crashes when I try to play a .tzx file, and Klive does nothing.
    > Maybe I should try a DOS-based one.

    I find X128 very good for Windows. It's very robust (unless you try
    passing it files on the command-line), you get all the functions via F1,
    and you can speed up the TZX loading process as it's happening.

    > OTOH, given my almost non-existant Slovenian skills, the two .z80
    > games should keep me occupied for quite a while. One is about
    > werewolves, and in the other one, you have to kill yourself for some
    > reason that you are told in the beginning. If I understood it
    > correctly, I was told that I had to kill myself because my husband
    > didn't want to buy me a fur coat. (But my dictionary is really small,
    > so maybe I got something wrong.)

    I seem to have found one involving tripped-out Smurfs, but don't have
    the Slovenian dictionary to appreciate it.

    What a wonderful world we live in...

    Cedric
  12. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    Heya.

    Cedric Knight wrote in message
    <413ae051$0$632$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader01.plus.net>...
    >Sophie Fruehling wrote:
    >> jdyer41@aol.com (Jdyer41) wrote:

    >> That's great, thanks for the link. I'd never have thought that there
    >> were text adventures in Slovenian. Now I've only got to find an
    >> emulator that actually plays .tzx files on my computer. I've tried
    >> two Windows ones, Real Spectrum and Klive11, but Real Spectrum just
    >> crashes when I try to play a .tzx file, and Klive does nothing.
    >> Maybe I should try a DOS-based one.

    ZX-32 (for Windows) can handle .tzx files:

    http://www.worldofspectrum.org/emulators.html

    Greetz, Katzy.
  13. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    "Cedric Knight" <cknight@gn.babpbc.removeallBstosend.org> wrote:

    >I find X128 very good for Windows. It's very robust (unless you try
    >passing it files on the command-line), you get all the functions via F1,
    >and you can speed up the TZX loading process as it's happening.

    Thank you and Katzy, but I've found one called ZXSpin that seems to
    play all the tape files nicely. (*And* I've found out how to load
    tapes. ;)

    >I seem to have found one involving tripped-out Smurfs, but don't have
    >the Slovenian dictionary to appreciate it.

    I'm afraid I'm not quite sure what's going on in that one. The easiest
    one seems to be a game which is a little like _The Adventures of the
    President of the United States_, but it takes place in Europe. By
    going north or south etc., you go from country to country. There's not
    too much text, and, apparently, not much to do except for picking up
    stuff.

    Sophie
    --
    "You see, useless things may have no definite positive qualities, but
    neither do they do anybody any harm. They may actually do some good by
    being a distraction from dreadful things like sitting around getting
    bored, striving for wealth, or starting wars."
    -- Charlie Dancey, "Zenith and the Art of Pattern Maintenance"
  14. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    I to once had a "dream" of having an IF comunity in Portugal, but in
    Portuguese, after several tries in this and other newsgroups/webpages/foruns
    i never got any feedback from fellow Portugueses, and as such the "dream"
    faded...

    Nowadays, im more into playing english adventures than to try and write
    something myself, but i never lost my interest in the language idea, it
    "only" lacks portuguese support and contributions.

    So if any of you is Portuguese, i have the webspace to host such a comunity,
    i only need to create the comunity itself ;)

    Contact me...

    --
    ZXSpectrum "Name The Game" - Can you guess the name of ZXSpectrum games,
    just by looking at a ingame picture? Well you can find out if you can (or

    "Jeff Mitchell" <skeezix@fw.skeleton.org> escreveu na mensagem

    > I've done some small investigations, but not a lot, so pardon that
    > if you can :)
    >
    > We've got some European relatives over for the next few weeks; I know
    their
    > language a little but not a lot.. but certainly I'm out of practice. It
    occurs
    > to me a fun exercise would be to sit down with an IF game in their native
    > tongue to give myself a quick little workout. I'm not sure if it'd help or
    > not but its an interesting idea :)
    >
    > I'm specifically looking for Croatian; does anyone know of any games in
    that
    > tongue? (Preferring zmachine, but nomatter)
    >
    > Sorry for the quick out of blue post :)
    >
    > jeff

    > "Have you played Atari today?"
  15. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    The best Spectrum WINDOWS emulator is Spectaculator, get it at
    http://www.spectaculator.com/

    (PS: im a ZX Spectrum FAN)

    --

    "Sophie Fruehling" <sfruehling@LOVELY-SPAM.aon.at> escreveu na mensagem
    > jdyer41@aol.com (Jdyer41) wrote:
    >
    > >>I'm specifically looking for Croatian; does anyone know of any
    > >>games in that tongue? (Preferring zmachine, but nomatter)
    > >
    > >I don't know of any in z-machine, but there are some ZX Spectrum
    > >games in Croatian floating around. Try this page:
    > >
    > >http://retrospec.sgn.net/users/tomcat/yu/main_en.html
    >
    > That's great, thanks for the link. I'd never have thought that there
    > were text adventures in Slovenian. Now I've only got to find an
    > emulator that actually plays .tzx files on my computer. I've tried
    > two Windows ones, Real Spectrum and Klive11, but Real Spectrum just
    > crashes when I try to play a .tzx file, and Klive does nothing.
    > Maybe I should try a DOS-based one.
    >
    > OTOH, given my almost non-existant Slovenian skills, the two .z80
    > games should keep me occupied for quite a while. One is about
    > werewolves, and in the other one, you have to kill yourself for some
    > reason that you are told in the beginning. If I understood it
    > correctly, I was told that I had to kill myself because my husband
    > didn't want to buy me a fur coat. (But my dictionary is really small,
    > so maybe I got something wrong.)
    >
    > Sophie
    > --
    > "You see, useless things may have no definite positive qualities, but
    > neither do they do anybody any harm. They may actually do some good by
    > being a distraction from dreadful things like sitting around getting
    > bored, striving for wealth, or starting wars."
    > -- Charlie Dancey, "Zenith and the Art of Pattern Maintenance"
  16. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    Im not sure if the language is the same or similar, but here's a site with
    plenty of Slovenski adventure games
    http://retrospec.sgn.net/users/tomcat/yu/

    --
    ZXSpectrum "Name The Game" - Can you guess the name of ZXSpectrum games,
    just by looking at a ingame picture? Well you can find out if you can (or
    not) at.... http:/ntg.docaj.net
    --

    "Jeff Mitchell" <skeezix@fw.skeleton.org> escreveu na mensagem

    > I've done some small investigations, but not a lot, so pardon that
    > if you can :)
    >
    > We've got some European relatives over for the next few weeks; I know
    their
    > language a little but not a lot.. but certainly I'm out of practice. It
    occurs
    > to me a fun exercise would be to sit down with an IF game in their native
    > tongue to give myself a quick little workout. I'm not sure if it'd help or
    > not but its an interesting idea :)
    >
    > I'm specifically looking for Croatian; does anyone know of any games in
    that
    > tongue? (Preferring zmachine, but nomatter)
    >
    > Sorry for the quick out of blue post :)
    >
    > jeff

    > "Have you played Atari today?"
  17. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    not on the same topic, but spectrum adventures are at
    www.worldofspectrum.org :) maybe some in Croatian too... Play them with a
    emulator (i sugest Spectaculator, get it at www.spectaculator.com).

    Regards,
    RootShell

    --
    ZXSpectrum "Name The Game" - Can you guess the name of ZXSpectrum games,
    just by looking at a ingame picture? Well you can find out if you can (or
    not) at.... http:/ntg.docaj.net
    --

    "Jeff Mitchell" <skeezix@fw.skeleton.org> escreveu na mensagem

    > I've done some small investigations, but not a lot, so pardon that
    > if you can :)
    >
    > We've got some European relatives over for the next few weeks; I know
    their
    > language a little but not a lot.. but certainly I'm out of practice. It
    occurs
    > to me a fun exercise would be to sit down with an IF game in their native
    > tongue to give myself a quick little workout. I'm not sure if it'd help or
    > not but its an interesting idea :)
    >
    > I'm specifically looking for Croatian; does anyone know of any games in
    that
    > tongue? (Preferring zmachine, but nomatter)
    >
    > Sorry for the quick out of blue post :)
    >
    > jeff

    > "Have you played Atari today?"
  18. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    "Jacek Lenkiewicz" <jaceklen@poczta.fm> wrote in message
    > Hello Vicko,
    >
    > Have you thought about translating Inform to Croatian?

    Yes, in long terms. But, again, as you could see through my posts, I find
    the bigger problem is to make someone interested in writing IF in Croatia.

    I have started reading about it in DM4 but have found some obstacles so I
    have turned to TADS which gave some immediate results (I'm not trying to
    imply that one system here is better for internationalization, just that in
    my case happened this way).

    > I think that it
    > would be much easier to do than with TADS 2, mainly beacause Graham
    > Nelson wrote Inform not forgeting about enabling people to - fairly easy
    > - translate it to other languages; DM4 explains how to do it. At
    > present, I'm trying to translate it to my language - Polish. The work is
    > not entirely finished yet, but I'm optimistic about it and I think that
    > I will soon manage to complete the translation. Croatian is very similar
    > to Polish (with little surprise, I found that I understand nearly all
    > text I read on your website), so I think that - if you would someday try
    > to "croatise" Inform - maybe we could share our experiences. Anyway,
    > good luck!

    I think I will continue with TADS3 for now beacuse I have more experience
    with TADS system in general. But you exeperience with Polish Inform-ization
    :) would be of most value for me (beacuse our languages are similar) if I
    try to adapat Inform to Croatian. I recommend that we contact each other
    immediately, so your knowledge of Informa-zing slavonic languages would be
    of value to others that speak similar languages and wouldn't be forgotten
    because of our obligations. You can contact me through
    vickovitasovic@softhome.net and tell me in brief what have you done till
    now.

    Thanks very much! Vicko
  19. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    > "Vicko Vitasovic" <vickovitasovic@softhome.net> writes:

    > > "Interaktivna knjizevnost" is attempt to translate term IF to Croatian.
    > > Bacuse we don't have equivalent for "Fiction" I have translated to
    something
    > > like "Interactive literature".
    >
    > Is that a term only you use, or could there be others also using it?

    I have spent much trying to find someone with similiar knowledge and
    enthusiasm about IF in Croatia though online communities, forums etc. but
    have found none till now (we are quite small nation you know). I have posted
    topic on our biggest fourm about IK (IF) and some literature students told
    me about that there where even some lectures on postgradute studies about
    about new forms of literature that included interactivity but none of that
    resembled to what we call IF here.

    So, maybe I'm only one in Croatia trying to translate it :).

    > > I have almost completed port of Adventure on Croatian on TADS2 (take
    word
    > > "almost" in relative terms cause debugging isn't done yet). You can
    download
    > > it and try it - just change "pdf" extension to "gam".
    >
    > Any tips on getting the fonts to work right? ie: I set up
    > Tads32 (Tads2 for Windows console mode) and the non-latin characters
    > showed up incorrectly. I'll see if I can find a more modern TADS2
    > implementation. (Altering my locale in WinXP to HR didn't help at all..
    > console mode doesn't honour codepage shifts I guess.)
    >
    > Which TADS2 runtime are you using yourself? Which OS? (I run
    > Unix (FreeBSD), Linux, Mac OSX and Windows XP here, so I'm pretty much
    > good to go.)

    It works for me. It always did both on Win 2K and Win XP. So I recommend
    those two as operating system. I use latest 2.5.8. Tads authoring kit and
    it's interpreter (maybe it's link is still working on my pages). Try setting
    all your regional settings to Croatian. Make sure that right fonts and code
    pages are selected under Advanced settings. Settings that we use have
    keywords like: Central and Easten Europe, code page 1250, 10082... HTH.

    > I'm an emulator buff (I've written many, and ported many) however
    > for some reason I just can't get into the Speccy ;)

    Somone recommended ZX SPIN emulator here. I use it and I recommend it with
    all my heart :)

    > > My plan is to transform TADS to fit our language some day. I have tried
    > > do this with TADS2 but it proved more difficualt than to do it with
    TADS3
    > > which was made in mind with language customization. Also, I got
    permission
    > > from Ian Finnley to translate Babel, piece of IF, which, I whink, could
    > > sparkle up intrese in writing and playing IF in Croats.
    >
    > I've not fiddled with TADS much.. TADS3 cannot run TADS2?

    There are interpreters that can run oth of them. But in fact TADS2 and TADS3
    have completly different VM.

    > Any advice is welcome; if I can play Adventure in Croatian that
    > should prove interesting :) Kudos for the attempt, even if it is stalled
    :)

    Interested player like you could get it running again!

    Thanks for you interest. If you could get your relatives interesed in IF
    maybe I wouldn't be lonley IF-er in Croatia any more :).

Games European Video Games