Sign in with
Your question

DVD + or - ???

Last response: in Storage
September 10, 2004 9:15:19 PM

I just both a Plextor PX-712AT3 and i want to buy some dvds BUT i dont`t know what type DVD +R or DVD -R (the price is the same) both are made by Verbatim maximum write speed 4X (are they any good). Pls i need to buy 200 of them so i really need to know DVD -R or DVD +R. TNX

More about : dvd

September 12, 2004 5:32:45 PM

Tnx. I will use them mostly for backups so i`m not interested in compatibility with tv-dvd players i wont the best storage for my data. many said that dav+r is mor advance and has a better surface, but i stil dont`t know.
September 12, 2004 6:01:01 PM

Quote:
Tnx. I will use them mostly for backups so i`m not interested in compatibility with tv-dvd players i wont the best storage for my data. many said that dav+r is mor advance and has a better surface, but i stil dont`t know.

No interest in TV DVD player component compatability, backing up DATA only, then use DVD+R, if you'd said that to start with that would've been my response.

<A HREF="http://bible.gospelcom.net/cgi-bin/bible?passage=JAS 4:7-10;&language=english&version=KJV&showfn=on&showxref=on&interface=largeprint" target="_new">><></A>
!