stan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Occasionally when my systems screensaver kicks in, it normally would take me
back to the log-on user screen, which is fine. The problem is that sometimes
it does it TWICE, meaning, i go out of the screensaver typein the user
password and soon as i log in the screensaver kicks back in as if i never
touched it and then i have to type the user pass again. This isn't something
critical but its annoying and it takes time.
Unfortunately disabling the resume in the log on screen isn't an option
because I don't want people to log on under my name or use the comp under it
should i leave my officer for a bit.
thanks in advance!

Sure you aren't entering a power saving password then a screensaver password.

"Stan" <Stan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7895FC23-D875-4EA8-B46B-E569200CB5A8@microsoft.com...
> Occasionally when my systems screensaver kicks in, it normally would take me
> back to the log-on user screen, which is fine. The problem is that sometimes
> it does it TWICE, meaning, i go out of the screensaver typein the user
> password and soon as i log in the screensaver kicks back in as if i never
> touched it and then i have to type the user pass again. This isn't something
> critical but its annoying and it takes time.
> Unfortunately disabling the resume in the log on screen isn't an option
> because I don't want people to log on under my name or use the comp under it
> should i leave my officer for a bit.
> thanks in advance!

stan

Distinguished