[UTILITIES] IF Mapping programs

Is GUEmap still supported by it's author? It is shareware, and the readme
hints at support and updates to come, but that was several years ago and
there have been no updates that I'm aware of. Some of the contact/payment
info also seems outdated..

Alternately, are there any other good IF mapping utilities for Windows that
are quick to use with good functionality (other than the one in Spanish)?
I've tried all the ones at the archive and none of them except GUEmap is
sufficient. Perhaps there is a freeware mapping utility not designed
specifically for IF but still well suited to the purpose?

MH

"Mark Hatfield" <bhatfie1@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message
> Is GUEmap still supported by it's author? It is shareware, and the readme
> hints at support and updates to come, but that was several years ago and
> there have been no updates that I'm aware of. Some of the contact/payment
> info also seems outdated..

He was still working on an update, let me see, exactly a year ago:
http://members.tripod.com/~c_madsen/GUEmap/develop.html
Might be worth emailing him to check on progress?

Cheers, Roger
--
You'll find all my IF pages at http://www.firthworks.com/roger

Thx for URL to both of you.

I'm glad to see it's still supported (albeit less so in recent years it
seems) and will probably register it. Also glad to see the possible map
size has been greatly increased. GUEMap is a very nice mapper - I recommend
it to anyone running Windows (or am is that preaching to the choir).