Ruducing attachment size in windows via a right mouse click

I use to send photo attachments and Windows XP asked me whether i wanted to
reduce the file size. This option does not appear now. I know I can use
outlook but I liie to send Via a right click to mail receipent. How can I get
this feature back?
1 answer Last reply
More about ruducing attachment size windows mouse click

    Type this in Start-Run:

    regsvr32 shimgvw.dll

    --
    Ramesh, MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    Windows XP Troubleshooting
    http://www.winhelponline.com
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "Andrew Jennings" <AndrewJennings@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:85FB672B-21FC-42C0-ACDB-F90F55BD17F0@microsoft.com...
    >I use to send photo attachments and Windows XP asked me whether i wanted to
    > reduce the file size. This option does not appear now. I know I can use
    > outlook but I liie to send Via a right click to mail receipent. How can I
    > get
    > this feature back?

Windows XP