Ruducing attachment size in windows via a right mouse click

July 6, 2005 3:35:06 PM

I use to send photo attachments and Windows XP asked me whether i wanted to
reduce the file size. This option does not appear now. I know I can use
outlook but I liie to send Via a right click to mail receipent. How can I get
this feature back?
Anonymous
July 7, 2005 12:21:49 PM

Type this in Start-Run: