Curses help (something wrong with CursesR16.sol)

Hi: SPOILER!

Because I'm spanish nearly I must follow the solution step by step
(maybe a good invisible clues was the perfect choice for that game),
but I'm stuck because I can't find the path to the Alison place. I
follow the solution indications, but maybe there are wrong:

Take the Ace of Cups. Put the Fool into the slot. N, N, E, S, E, NE,
N.
Examine the cross. Read about Alison in the history book.

So I have ended Alexandría but I can't go beyond here:

S, E, E. Convert the spindle and the hairband. U. SE, U, U, W, S,
SE, E,
S, E, NE, D. Wave the green branch. Take the nuts.

It's seems that the fool opens some ways, but I can't access to that
place with the cross. And the that directions to wave the branch.

Anyone can help?

Urbatain.

URBATAIN@terra.es (Urbatain) wrote in message news:<72a7235e.0409180521.51f3fe99@posting.google.com>...
> Hi: SPOILER!
>
> Because I'm spanish nearly I must follow the solution step by step
> (maybe a good invisible clues was the perfect choice for that game),
> but I'm stuck because I can't find the path to the Alison place. I
> follow the solution indications, but maybe there are wrong:
>
> Take the Ace of Cups. Put the Fool into the slot. N, N, E, S, E, NE,
> N.
> Examine the cross. Read about Alison in the history book.

[snip]

> It's seems that the fool opens some ways, but I can't access to that
> place with the cross. And the that directions to wave the branch.
>
> Anyone can help?
>
> Urbatain.

If you go N, N, E, S from the room with the slide projector, you
should arrive at the Dead End, where you picked up the rucksack at the
beginning of the game. If you've used the Fool and the projector
correctly, this room will have a passage east that leads to the area
with the cross.

To make the passage appear, "clean the glass ball" in the room north
of the projector room, "turn on the slide projector", "turn the dial"
on the slide projector so that a beam shoots out of it to the north,
"put the Fool into the slot", and go north from the projector room to
the glass ball room. Something will then happen in the glass ball
room that will open the passage east in the Dead End. The commands in
""'s are in the walkthrough before the spot where the walkthrough
tells you to go to the cross.

--
MSC