Windows Login Screen

User logs into the PC fine and after a few minutes the Windows log on screen
reappears but all white. You can move the bock around and still use all
function of the PC. Reboot the system the screen will go away but sometimes
reappears in the same manner. Can anyone shed some light and provide a fix.

I have re image a system and all is ok but would like to see if anyone else
is have this issue
1 answer Last reply
More about windows login screen

    How do you identify the block that appears as the windows log on box? if the
    dialog box did appear it is very unlikley that the user would still be able
    to use the pc as it would proberbly be locked. If it is possible please email
    me a screen shot of the issue (oxstu123'at'gmail.com)

    "hayesjoh" wrote:

    > User logs into the PC fine and after a few minutes the Windows log on screen
    > reappears but all white. You can move the bock around and still use all
    > function of the PC. Reboot the system the screen will go away but sometimes
    > reappears in the same manner. Can anyone shed some light and provide a fix.
    >
    > I have re image a system and all is ok but would like to see if anyone else
    > is have this issue

Login Microsoft Windows XP