Windows Login Screen

July 6, 2005 6:06:06 PM

User logs into the PC fine and after a few minutes the Windows log on screen
reappears but all white. You can move the bock around and still use all
function of the PC. Reboot the system the screen will go away but sometimes
reappears in the same manner. Can anyone shed some light and provide a fix.

I have re image a system and all is ok but would like to see if anyone else
is have this issue

More about : windows login screen

Anonymous
July 6, 2005 7:40:01 PM

How do you identify the block that appears as the windows log on box? if the
dialog box did appear it is very unlikley that the user would still be able
to use the pc as it would proberbly be locked. If it is possible please email
me a screen shot of the issue (oxstu123'at'gmail.com)