[SPAG] List server down temporarily

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

The Majordomo list server at df.lth.se that handles the
SPAG mailing list has unfortunately lost its configuration files
due to a disk crash about a month ago.

This means that it can't handle subscription and unsubscription
requests for the time being.

I'm working on a way to get the next issue of SPAG out to the
subscribers without the aid of Majordomo (the actually list of
subscribers was backed-up before the crash, fortunately).

Stay tuned...

--
Magnus Olsson (mol@df.lth.se)
PGP Public Key available at http://www.df.lth.se/~mol

    > I'm working on a way to get the next issue of SPAG out to the
    > subscribers without the aid of Majordomo (the actually list of
    > subscribers was backed-up before the crash, fortunately).

    IM one of the subscribers... RootShell :)

    -=| Can you guess the name of ZXSpectrum games, just by seeing an ingame
    screenshot? Find out at ZXSpectrum "Name The Game" =-
  2. Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    I'm glad to report that the list server which handles the SPAG mailing
    list is now up and running again.

    SPAG #38 is on its way to the subscribers.

    If you subscribed or unsubscribed during the last three months
    your change may have been lost (since the subscriber list was
    restored from a backup dated early July).

    Apart from that, everything should be back to normal.

    --
    Magnus Olsson (mol@df.lth.se)
    PGP Public Key available at http://www.df.lth.se/~mol

Crash Servers Video Games