Hi,
I have jrecently loaded XP onto a formatted disk and started with all the
windows sounds. Over the past few weeks I have recently lost all my windows
sounds but can activate them from control panel in Sounds and Audio Devices.
I can hear DVD's realplay and CD play perfectly.
Could it be anything to do with new software conflicts as I add new programs?
Could it be a bug in XP that has not been noticed as my husband's computer
lost sound ages ago soon after he changed to XP.

kelly

More info needed. In the meantime:

Why doesn't Sound work?

All the Best,