HyperTADS 1.3.9 -- special Comp04 edition!

I've just updated my MacOS HTML-TADS interpreter, HyperTADS, to version
1.3.9. This is just a bugfix release, but it's pretty important because
version 1.3.8 has a bug that crashes one of the comp games.

Get the latest version from here:

http://hypertads.org

I was hoping to have an OS X version of the interpreter ready for the
comp, but I got held up by a broken power supply for my laptop, among
other things. Ho hum.

Anyway, please let me know if version 1.3.9 has trouble with any of the
comp games, and I'll fix the problem ASAP.

--
Iain Merrick

I wrote:

> I've just updated my MacOS HTML-TADS interpreter, HyperTADS, to version
> 1.3.9. This is just a bugfix release, but it's pretty important because
> version 1.3.8 has a bug that crashes one of the comp games.

Well, that didn't work too well. In fixing the problem in 1.3.8, I
introduced a stupid bug that made the app *sometimes* crash and
sometimes not. Many thanks to Oren Ronen, who was the first person to
bring this to my attention.

It now *really is* fixed, so the new official Comp04 version of
HyperTADS is 1.4.0. As I said before, get the latest version from:

http://hypertads.org

[...]
> Anyway, please let me know if version 1.4.0 has trouble with any of the
> comp games, and I'll fix the problem ASAP.

I really mean this! I guess it's okay to mail the comp organiser, as
most people did, but the poor guy already has enough stuff to deal
without me making trouble for him. The address for bug reports is just
iain@ the HyperTADS domain (hypertads.org).

Sorry for the confusion. I hope this hasn't spoiled anyone's enjoyment
of the games.

--
Iain Merrick