[IFComp] IFComp2004 games are available

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

The 2004 IF Competition games are now available. Visit
http://ifcomp.org/ and plunder as you see fit.

Stephen

--
Stephen Granade
stephen-usenet@granades.com

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 02:49:00 GMT, Stephen Granade
<stephen-usenet@granades.com> wrote:

>The 2004 IF Competition games are now available. Visit
>http://ifcomp.org/ and plunder as you see fit.
>
>Stephen

Hooray! However, Comp04.z5 only references 37 games, while there are
38 to be played.

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 03:47:09 GMT, Lord of the Files <Piggy@dotdot.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 02:49:00 GMT, Stephen Granade
><stephen-usenet@granades.com> wrote:
>
>>The 2004 IF Competition games are now available. Visit
>>http://ifcomp.org/ and plunder as you see fit.
>>
>>Stephen
>
>Hooray! However, Comp04.z5 only references 37 games, while there are
>38 to be played.

Yep, 38.

Michael Sheldon's TADS 2 game, 'The Realm' seems to be missing from
both Comp04.z5 and the IFComp site Games List.

Also there is a TADS 2 game, 'T.I.M.E.', that's mentioned on the Games
List that isn't in the Comp games download (or in Comp04.z5).

--Steve

Steve Evans <ybosde@yahoo.co.uk> writes:

> On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 03:47:09 GMT, Lord of the Files <Piggy@dotdot.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 02:49:00 GMT, Stephen Granade
> ><stephen-usenet@granades.com> wrote:
> >
> >>The 2004 IF Competition games are now available. Visit
> >>http://ifcomp.org/ and plunder as you see fit.
> >>
> >>Stephen
> >
> >Hooray! However, Comp04.z5 only references 37 games, while there are
> >38 to be played.
>
> Yep, 38.
>
> Michael Sheldon's TADS 2 game, 'The Realm' seems to be missing from
> both Comp04.z5 and the IFComp site Games List.
>
> Also there is a TADS 2 game, 'T.I.M.E.', that's mentioned on the Games
> List that isn't in the Comp games download (or in Comp04.z5).

I'm working on fixing both sets of errors right now.

Stephen

--
Stephen Granade
stephen-usenet@granades.com

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 13:59:38 GMT, Stephen Granade
<stephen-usenet@granades.com> wrote:

>Steve Evans <ybosde@yahoo.co.uk> writes:
>
>> On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 03:47:09 GMT, Lord of the Files <Piggy@dotdot.com>
>> wrote:

>> >Hooray! However, Comp04.z5 only references 37 games, while there are
>> >38 to be played.
>>
>> Yep, 38.
>>
>> Michael Sheldon's TADS 2 game, 'The Realm' seems to be missing from
>> both Comp04.z5 and the IFComp site Games List.
>>
>> Also there is a TADS 2 game, 'T.I.M.E.', that's mentioned on the Games
>> List that isn't in the Comp games download (or in Comp04.z5).
>
>I'm working on fixing both sets of errors right now.
>
>Stephen
Was T.I.M.E. not uploaded to the archive or left in the Games List
after the author withdrew?

Boluc Papuccuoglu <bolucPERIODpapuccuoglu@REMOVETHISaknet.com.tr> writes:

> Was T.I.M.E. not uploaded to the archive or left in the Games List
> after the author withdrew?

The original version of Comp04.zip accidentally created a directory
for T.I.M.E. This has been removed in the updated version and the
directory removed from the archive.

Stephen