Anybody here live in the Isle of Man?

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.comp.hardware,alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

anybody?

kelly

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.comp.hardware,alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

>I am on an island a bit south-east but try Kelly.
>Anybody here seen Kelly?

And to think I almost replied to this one. We have an Isle of Cuba here in
Southern Louisiana just about a mile from our home, Grande Isle and
Presquile Isle but not an Isle just for men.

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

"Synapse Syndrome" <paradroid2000@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
> anybody?

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

> >I am on an island a bit south-east but try Kelly.
>>Anybody here seen Kelly?
>
> And to think I almost replied to this one. We have an Isle of Cuba here
> in Southern Louisiana just about a mile from our home, Grande Isle and
> Presquile Isle but not an Isle just for men.
>
> --
>
> All the Best,
> Kelly (MS-MVP)
>
> Troubleshooting Windows XP
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
>

> "Synapse Syndrome" <paradroid2000@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
>> anybody?

We hold what's called TT racing there.

And No it's not Two Testicle racing it's Tourist Trophy motorbike racing.

Is the Isle of Cuba anywhere near Homa or Morgan City Louisiana. I worked
out there a few years back.

ted

sharkman

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.comp.hardware,alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

No, but I've been to Isla Mujeres

--

Ted wrote:
> And No it's not Two Testicle racing it's Tourist Trophy motorbike racing.

Although it takes a lot of balls to race there.

--
[OO=00=OO]

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.comp.hardware,alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

"Synapse Syndrome" <paradroid2000@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
> anybody?

Liverpool if that's any help.

Ray.

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.comp.hardware,alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

<lol> And that goes for the normal cycle racing, my DH has the scars to
prove it <g>
Joan

Trevor Best wrote:
> Ted wrote:
>> And No it's not Two Testicle racing it's Tourist Trophy motorbike
>> racing.
>
> Although it takes a lot of balls to race there.

Pilgrim

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 02:47:47 +0000 (UTC), somebody wrote:

>anybody?

No, I don't live in the Isle of Man, but I have a Manx cat. Does that
help?

pilgrim

Trev

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2001
Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.comp.hardware,alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

> >I am on an island a bit south-east but try Kelly.
>>Anybody here seen Kelly?
>
> And to think I almost replied to this one. We have an Isle of Cuba here
> in Southern Louisiana just about a mile from our home, Grande Isle and
> Presquile Isle but not an Isle just for men.
>
> --
>
> All the Best,
> Kelly (MS-MVP)
>
> Troubleshooting Windows XP
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
>

> "Synapse Syndrome" <paradroid2000@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
>> anybody?

Kelly is The most popular surname in I.O.M.

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.comp.hardware,alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

"Synapse Syndrome" <paradroid2000@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
> anybody?

Why? How is where you live relevant to Windows XP, or is it one of your
corporal punishment offences if you have it over there?

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.comp.hardware,alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

It's useful to know where you live when setting the TZ and adjusting
Language and Region settings.

Alan Smith wrote:

> "Synapse Syndrome" <paradroid2000@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>anybody?
>>

> Why? How is where you live relevant to Windows XP, or is it one of your
> corporal punishment offences if you have it over there?

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.comp.hardware,alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

"Synapse Syndrome" <paradroid2000@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
> anybody?

No. Looks like you`re the only one. <g>.

[crossposting reduced]

I am on an island a bit south-east but try Kelly.
Anybody here seen Kelly?

In microsoft.public.windowsxp.general, "Synapse Syndrome"
<paradroid2000@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:

>anybody?

Last I heard the Isle of Mann was a long way from Louisiana, but least people have heard of that isle unlike East Island, NZ.

"Alan Edwards" <edwards@southcom.com.au> wrote in message news:k7bpc19ikf6a6cbahbdfpak86entfae3s6@4ax.com...
> [crossposting reduced]
>
> I am on an island a bit south-east but try Kelly.
> Anybody here seen Kelly?
>
> In microsoft.public.windowsxp.general, "Synapse Syndrome"
> <paradroid2000@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>anybody?

kelly

Hi David,

I haven't. But then again, I haven't traveled abroad: (Pun intended). :eek:)
http://www.isleofman.com/about/

--

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
Last I heard the Isle of Mann was a long way from Louisiana, but least
people have heard of that isle unlike East Island, NZ.

"Alan Edwards" <edwards@southcom.com.au> wrote in message
> [crossposting reduced]
>
> I am on an island a bit south-east but try Kelly.
> Anybody here seen Kelly?
>
> In microsoft.public.windowsxp.general, "Synapse Syndrome"
> <paradroid2000@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>anybody?

People like Alan are from Tasmania (A son comes home from uni [B.SheepRutting] and say he met a girl, and that she's a virgin, Dad replies "if she isn't good enough for her family then she's not good enough for ours."). They always whinge and whine how those of us on the mainland forget to draw Tasmania on our maps. Note that both Tasmania and Tennessee start with T. That says it all.
"Kelly" <kelly@mvps.org> wrote in message news:%23Bh88$qgFHA.3124@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Hi David,
>
> I haven't. But then again, I haven't traveled abroad: (Pun intended). :eek:)
> http://www.isleofman.com/about/
>
> --
>
> All the Best,
> Kelly (MS-MVP)
>
> Troubleshooting Windows XP
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
>

> "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
> Last I heard the Isle of Mann was a long way from Louisiana, but least
> people have heard of that isle unlike East Island, NZ.

> "Alan Edwards" <edwards@southcom.com.au> wrote in message
>> [crossposting reduced]
>>
>> I am on an island a bit south-east but try Kelly.
>> Anybody here seen Kelly?
>>
>> In microsoft.public.windowsxp.general, "Synapse Syndrome"
>> <paradroid2000@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>anybody?

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.comp.hardware,alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

> BWAHAHAHAHAHA you deranged twat, you'll refuse to post anything to back up
> your claims, of course.

The unmistable *MOO* by the K-Man-opps-there-she-is-Woamn-Loon. The *cow*
can change the spots on her hide, but it's the same lunatic *MOO*.

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.comp.hardware,alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

That's un-mistakable *MOO* and *Woman*-Loon. I have to do it right in her
world the *Twilight Zone*.

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.comp.hardware,alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

<vbg>

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.comp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

"Ted" <OnThe@Upbtinternet.com> wrote in message
> We hold what's called TT racing there.
>
> And No it's not Two Testicle racing it's Tourist Trophy motorbike racing.

Are you sure? How many entrants have less than 2?

Michael

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Michael C" <me@nospam.com> wrote in message news:42ccdade$0$18640$14726298@news.sunsite.dk...
> "Ted" <OnThe@Upbtinternet.com> wrote in message
>> We hold what's called TT racing there.
>>
>> And No it's not Two Testicle racing it's Tourist Trophy motorbike racing.
>
> Are you sure? How many entrants have less than 2?
>
> Michael

Only the Royal ones, I think...

"Nick" <nick@yourstuff.com> wrote in message
> "Michael C" <me@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> "Ted" <OnThe@Upbtinternet.com> wrote in message
>>> We hold what's called TT racing there.
>>>
>>> And No it's not Two Testicle racing it's Tourist Trophy motorbike
>>> racing.
>>
>> Are you sure? How many entrants have less than 2?
>>
>> Michael
>
> Only the Royal ones, I think...

Has there ever been a royal racer there? One's slaves ~servants, sorry~
would be tasked to such things.

Yes, most but obviously not all.

"pilgrim" <no.spam@my.house.pls> wrote in message
> On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 02:47:47 +0000 (UTC), somebody wrote:
>
>>anybody?
>>
> No, I don't live in the Isle of Man, but I have a Manx cat. Does that
> help?

not really

> "pilgrim" <no.spam@my.house.pls> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 02:47:47 +0000 (UTC), somebody wrote:
>>
>>>anybody?
>>>
>> No, I don't live in the Isle of Man, but I have a Manx cat. Does that
>> help?
>>

> not really

you're still keeping the reson you asked a secret.