kelly

Due to an OE glitch, more than 40 of my replies from the last two days have
not made it over. Have just gained knowledge of this. Just a note to let
you all know, that this was not intentional.

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

Kelly wrote:

> Due to an OE glitch, more than 40 of my replies from the last two days
> have
> not made it over. Have just gained knowledge of this. Just a note to let
> you all know, that this was not intentional.

It took you 2 days to realize that you had a "glitch"? What kind of glitch
would OE produce that took you 2 days to realize your posts didn't get
posted? You sure it wasn't a user glitch rather than an OE glitch? Maybe
it's good that your replies didn't make it "over". :)