Blue Chairs help needed (spoilers)

Spoilers for Blue Chairs (The Party) below...

I have done everything the hints suggest (well, I have not found a guy
with a blue book yet) but am not able to reach the pole on the dance
floor. I have drunk the wine and beer, I've been driving around, I
have a silver key, etc... but no cigar.

Any help?
4 answers Last reply
More about blue chairs needed spoilers
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    Anssi Raisanen wrote:
    > Spoilers for Blue Chairs (The Party) below...
    >

    > ..
    >

    > ..
    >

    > ..
    >

    > I have done everything the hints suggest (well, I have not found a guy
    > with a blue book yet) but am not able to reach the pole on the dance
    > floor. I have drunk the wine and beer, I've been driving around, I
    > have a silver key, etc... but no cigar.
    >
    > Any help?

    (below)

    One of the two things you drink is awful stuff: don't drink it. But the
    other, if you consider your character, is "good"!...
    Have you gone to the edge of the dance and done the obvious?

    (Hope this gives a good nudge..)
    EMiliano.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    So what do you _do_ at dances, anyway? Well, it's not what _I_ would
    do, because I'm far too shy, but I think most would.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    jameshcunningham@gmail.com (James Cunningham) wrote in message news:<9a557639.0410131410.3262254c@posting.google.com>...
    > So what do you _do_ at dances, anyway? Well, it's not what _I_ would
    > do, because I'm far too shy, but I think most would.

    Ok, thanks for the nudges, I had tried dancing already but was not
    able to follow the pole previously. Now I'm at the center :)
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    In article <9a557639.0410131410.3262254c@posting.google.com>,
    James Cunningham <jameshcunningham@gmail.com> wrote:
    >So what do you _do_ at dances, anyway?

    > HIDE IN CORNER