Blue Chairs help needed (spoilers)

Spoilers for Blue Chairs (The Party) below...

I have done everything the hints suggest (well, I have not found a guy
with a blue book yet) but am not able to reach the pole on the dance
floor. I have drunk the wine and beer, I've been driving around, I
have a silver key, etc... but no cigar.

Any help?

Anssi Raisanen wrote:
> Spoilers for Blue Chairs (The Party) below...
>

> ..
>

> ..
>

> ..
>

> I have done everything the hints suggest (well, I have not found a guy
> with a blue book yet) but am not able to reach the pole on the dance
> floor. I have drunk the wine and beer, I've been driving around, I
> have a silver key, etc... but no cigar.
>
> Any help?

(below)

One of the two things you drink is awful stuff: don't drink it. But the
other, if you consider your character, is "good"!...
Have you gone to the edge of the dance and done the obvious?

(Hope this gives a good nudge..)
EMiliano.

So what do you _do_ at dances, anyway? Well, it's not what _I_ would
do, because I'm far too shy, but I think most would.

jameshcunningham@gmail.com (James Cunningham) wrote in message news:<9a557639.0410131410.3262254c@posting.google.com>...
> So what do you _do_ at dances, anyway? Well, it's not what _I_ would
> do, because I'm far too shy, but I think most would.

Ok, thanks for the nudges, I had tried dancing already but was not
able to follow the pole previously. Now I'm at the center :)

In article <9a557639.0410131410.3262254c@posting.google.com>,
James Cunningham <jameshcunningham@gmail.com> wrote:
>So what do you _do_ at dances, anyway?

> HIDE IN CORNER