Reinstall Windows Messenger

A few days ago I Add/Removed Windows Messenger in Control Panel.

I am wondering how I get it back - if I ever want it, that is.

Thanks for your help!

Nels

"Nels Hansen" <nmhansen@bendnet.delete.com> wrote in message
> A few days ago I Add/Removed Windows Messenger in Control Panel.
>
> I am wondering how I get it back - if I ever want it, that is.
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> Nels

Windows Components and scroll down to the bottom.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

visit here to reinstall the latest version:-
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/messenger/

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

Nels Hansen wrote:

> A few days ago I Add/Removed Windows Messenger in Control Panel.
> I am wondering how I get it back - if I ever want it, that is.
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> Nels

Thank you very much, S.Sengupta!!

Nels

"S.Sengupta" <ssengupta_@msn.com> wrote in message
> visit here to reinstall the latest version:-
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/messenger/
>
> regards,
> ssg MS-MVP
>
> Nels Hansen wrote:
>

>> A few days ago I Add/Removed Windows Messenger in Control Panel. I am
>> wondering how I get it back - if I ever want it, that is.
>>
>> Thanks for your help!
>>
>> Nels

Thanks a million, Frank!

Nels