• Timothy James Pawlenty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Meade Huntsman Jr.

• Ronald Ernest Paul

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Richard John Santorum

• Anyone else not listed. (Please specify on thread.)

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be voting for Ron Paul, BUT, rest assured I do not expect Government to fix the mess they created; that's not what they do. Government doesn't produce anything; that's the private sector's job.

^ That is the point. Americans are too lazy, they want our screwed up government to fix it. That is why Obama got elected, and might get reelected.

If the People of the YUnited States wantas their country back, VOTE out all incumbants to the political system and vote in freshmen, keep voting freshemn until they listen to YOU, not Limbaugh, not Maher, YOU!

Ron Paul will be put in a retirement village by 2012 ... alternatively they will need to video all of his speeches as he won't have the energy to travel much.

The guy is just too old and frail.

He is also boring ... lacks charisma.

Palin is a nutjob.

Who else can the Republicans muster then as a front runner ??

Arnold Swarzenegger ??

His creds are spotless ... no ... wait ... damn !!

Perry, gov of Texas, whos state has created 33% of all jobs since Obamanation.
Hes tea partyish, or a nutjob to you rey, like Palin and Bachman.
He of course can raise alot of monies, has presided over his fiscally growing state, despite not receiving calls from Obama ( a good thing?) when he wanted conversation

The economy of Texas is one of the largest and most rapidly growing economies in the United States. In 2006, Texas was home to six of the top 50 companies on the Fortune 500 list and 57 overall, tied with California.[1] Texas has an economy that was the second largest in the nation and the 15th largest in the world based on GDP (nominal) figures. As the largest exporter of goods in the United States, Texas currently grosses more than $100 billion a year in trade with other nations.

Its 2nd in populaion, has no state taxes, it hasnt suffered devaluation of properties as most states have, and its economy is in great shape, or business as usual in Texas

I like Perry

We offered Texas the opportunity to join Australia but they haven't responded yet.

Towing the state over here shouldn't be a problem as we have 43,000 surf life savers on the books.

We sent amphibious camels on a peace mission over 6 months ago but i fear the sharks that circle our shores may have eaten them.

We were especially impressed with their hats and Chuck Norris ... as a possible replacement for Steve Irwin (rest in peace bud !).

Management here have asked me not engage in antirepublican comments any further as they are a bit confused about the use of the term "republican".

I sent the French an e-mail explaining the use of the vernacular but as yet i still wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.