Opinions on Agendus Pro? anything better?

September 12, 2004 9:22:59 PM

What are folks' opinions of Agendus pro or the other competitors out there?

More about : opinions agendus pro

Anonymous
September 12, 2004 9:30:30 PM

s wrote:

> What are folks' opinions of Agendus pro or the other competitors out there?

Personally, I prefer DateBk5 (http://www.pimlicosoftware.com/).

Notan
Anonymous
September 13, 2004 3:16:10 AM

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 17:30:30 GMT, Notan <notan@ddress.com> wrote:

>s wrote:
>>
>> What are folks' opinions of Agendus pro or the other competitors out there?
>
>Personally, I prefer DateBk5 (http://www.pimlicosoftware.com/).

Likewise on DateBk5. I would recommend trying both before settling on
one. Only you will be able to determine which is best for you.
Anonymous
September 13, 2004 7:33:24 AM

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 17:22:59 GMT, "s" <s@s.com> spewed forth these words of
wisdom:

>What are folks' opinions of Agendus pro or the other competitors out there?

None better.

Galley
!