  • Computers
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 7, 2005 8:24:03 AM

When I first bought the computer I entered a company name in the user
profile. Now it appears in the properties of every new file I create in Word,
Excel, etc. How do I remove it?

More about : removing company profile

Anonymous
July 8, 2005 2:29:49 AM

Office copies it.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Common\UserInfo

Adjust your version to whatever it is. 9 is 2000, 8 is 87, 10 is XP and 11 is 2003.

Tools - Options - User Information will let you change it.
!