Solitaire download?

Is there anywhere i can re-download the solitaire game in Windows XP
Home as it is missing. BTW i dont have the win xp cd

thanks

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

<thommo_99@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there anywhere i can re-download the solitaire game in Windows XP
> Home as it is missing. BTW i dont have the win xp cd
>
> thanks

Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Add/Remove Windows
Components > Highlight Accessories and Utilities > click Details > Highlight
Games > click Details > add the game(s) you want, and click OK a few times.

Galen
--

"And that recommendation, with the exaggerated estimate of my ability with
which he prefaced it, was,

Sherlock Holmes