personalized Interactive multilingual stories for kids

I just bought my 5 year old grandson a story from www.ustargames.com.
He loves it!! It can be personalized with his photo to make him the
main character and he name is read throughout the fun kite adventure
story. Great!! The best part is that it is Educational and really
fun. I enjoy playing it also. It was cheap too. Only $10US and I
was able to download it and play it with my grandson in only 5
minutes.
Fantastic!

If you want to spend some quality time around the computer look for
Kite Capers on www.ustargames.com. If anyone knows where i can find
other titles liek this please let me know

Take care

When I pee with strangers in a public restroom, I tend to aim for the
sides of the bowl because I feel that the loud splashing from hitting
the water is rather rude.

A.P. Hill
Etiquette 101