Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

MPEG-4 v2 codec installed with XP by default?

Tags:
  • MPEG
  • Codec
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
July 7, 2005 7:18:47 PM

Is the MP42 (MPEG-4 version 2) codec installed with W2K and XP by default?

I have it on my PC, but did not specifically download it from anywhere. Or
could it be installed when you install Real Player or Windows Media Player?

Tx

Adrian

More about : mpeg codec installed default

Anonymous
July 7, 2005 7:18:48 PM

"Adrian" <adystrash@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is the MP42 (MPEG-4 version 2) codec installed with W2K and XP by default?
>
> I have it on my PC, but did not specifically download it from anywhere. Or
> could it be installed when you install Real Player or Windows Media
> Player?

Don't think so. I don't have it.

ss.