Locked out of my programs

Djb82197

Honorable
Sep 7, 2012
Basically today i purchased a digital download of prototype on gamestop. I had to download their app in order to get the game. I didnt have enough space on my ssd so i tried to put it on my 2tb mechanical hard drive. I saved the progra on there and ran it. It was having some issues so i tried un installing and re installing. After i re installed it and ran it, my whole computer changed. the background turned black and i was unable to use my computer because i didnt have administrator privledges. I have no other account that i have created knowingly but upon further investigation found out that it is like my computer had created several accounts and although i was logged in to mine it logged me out and wouldnt let me back in even though i could see all of my files. Every time i tried to run a program it would start installing itself or said i didnt have the right privleges.

Thanks in advance for help

Edit: this is my first custom build too so i cant go to the manufacturer

blakwidowrsa

Honorable
Aug 10, 2012
Hmmmm, Windows will never just log you off without asking. Something else is causing it. Are you sure you downloaded a legitimate copy and not an torrent ?

What accounts did you computer create?

Djb82197

Honorable
Sep 7, 2012
Yes i downloaded straight from the gamestop app on their website. It didnt like actually log me outmor anything but it is like it did because i dont have any rights to access my programs.