Jet Blue Hint Request

Hi,
I'm playing Paul T. Johnson's new IF game, Jet Blue, and have run into a
somewhat annoying puzzle.

I've been through the flashback sequence, and am now back on the planet.
The mausoleum is open, and the mirror trick seems to have been delt with.
I'm now in one of twelve rooms, each with red and blue buttons on the walls.
Their is also a green button on the wall of room 6 that says "Reset All
Buttons"
I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out what combination of buttons I need
to press to get the door to open. I can only press one red button and one
blue button, but which ones, and in what combination? Do I have to make a
list of the combinations and just go down it?
Also, why would I know the combination, seeing as the buttons contain the
letters "H" and "M"?
Thanks,
Zack

"Zachary" <Z_kline@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I'm playing Paul T. Johnson's new IF game, Jet Blue, and have run into a
> somewhat annoying puzzle.

> I've been through the flashback sequence, and am now back on the planet.
> The mausoleum is open, and the mirror trick seems to have been delt with.
> I'm now in one of twelve rooms, each with red and blue buttons on the
> walls. Their is also a green button on the wall of room 6 that says "Reset
> All Buttons"
> I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out what combination of buttons I
> need to press to get the door to open. I can only press one red button
> and one blue button, but which ones, and in what combination? Do I have
> to make a list of the combinations and just go down it?
> Also, why would I know the combination, seeing as the buttons contain the
> letters "H" and "M"?
> Thanks,
> Zack

I've never played the game, but the twelve rooms sound like a clock, and the
H means "hours" and the M means "minutes."

- Ryan

"Ryan Weisenberger" <ryanwif@comcast.net> wrote in message
> "Zachary" <Z_kline@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>> I'm playing Paul T. Johnson's new IF game, Jet Blue, and have run into a
>> somewhat annoying puzzle.

>> I've been through the flashback sequence, and am now back on the planet.
>> The mausoleum is open, and the mirror trick seems to have been delt with.
>> I'm now in one of twelve rooms, each with red and blue buttons on the
>> walls. Their is also a green button on the wall of room 6 that says
>> "Reset All Buttons"
>> I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out what combination of buttons I
>> need to press to get the door to open. I can only press one red button
>> and one blue button, but which ones, and in what combination? Do I have
>> to make a list of the combinations and just go down it?
>> Also, why would I know the combination, seeing as the buttons contain the
>> letters "H" and "M"?
>> Thanks,
>> Zack
>>

> I've never played the game, but the twelve rooms sound like a clock, and
> the H means "hours" and the M means "minutes."
>
> - Ryan

Thanks! That proved to be useful information. The idea of a clock face
never occurred to me.
Zack