beta-testers wanted for 32k game

Hello everyone,

I need beta-testers (especially native english speaking ones :) for a
tiny (32k) Inform game written for the Commodore 32 contest.

Thanks in advance

samwyse

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2002

On or about 10/31/2004 12:56 PM, Chisa did proclaim:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I need beta-testers (especially native english speaking ones :) for a
> tiny (32k) Inform game written for the Commodore 32 contest.
>
> Thanks in advance

As yet, I've had no replies to my call for beta-testers, so here's a
chance for someone to test two games at once. Or will Chisa and I be
reduced to testing each other's games?

"samwyse" <dejanews@email.com> wrote in message
> On or about 10/31/2004 12:56 PM, Chisa did proclaim:
>
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > I need beta-testers (especially native english speaking ones :) for a
> > tiny (32k) Inform game written for the Commodore 32 contest.

> As yet, I've had no replies to my call for beta-testers, so here's a
> chance for someone to test two games at once. Or will Chisa and I be
> reduced to testing each other's games?

Assuming I don't actually need a C32 or an Emulator to play, I'll test for
both of you. You can email me at sid_ney_merk@hot_mail_.com (remove
underlines).

---- Sidney Merk

"Sidney Merk" wrote:

> > As yet, I've had no replies to my call for beta-testers, so here's a
> > chance for someone to test two games at once. Or will Chisa and I be
> > reduced to testing each other's games?
>
> Assuming I don't actually need a C32 or an Emulator to play, I'll test for
> both of you. You can email me at sid_ney_merk@hot_mail_.com (remove
> underlines).

The 32K C32 games are standard Z-machine games and so can be played on any
Z-machine interpreter (though many of the contest games will be compact v3
games, every major interpreter available should be able to handle them).
The C32 developers are working hard so hopefully folks will support the
effort. As folks complete their IF competition judging in the next week or
two, hopefully more folks will be freed up to test these small games.

--
Dave Bernazzani
Join the Commodore 32 Inform minigame contest:

"Dave Bernazzani" <dber@gis.net> wrote in message

> http://www.gis.net/~daveber/minform/c32.htm

I'll check your link for more specifics (play time limits, deadlines, etc).
I don't know Inform, but I'm willing to test for a few people.

---- Sidney Merk