My Computer View by drive type

When i used to click on my computer, my drives would display by type ,
i.e. Hard Drives, drives with removable storage, network drives, other.

I have detail view chosen but the drives are not broken down by type anymore

Does anybody know how to fix (reset) this view by type feature ?

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about computer view drive type

    Thanks Frank.

    "srolls" <srolls @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When i used to click on my computer, my drives would display by type ,
    > i.e. Hard Drives, drives with removable storage, network drives,
    > other.
    >
    > I have detail view chosen but the drives are not broken down by type
    > anymore
    >
    > Does anybody know how to fix (reset) this view by type feature ?
    >
    > Thanks

    View | Arrange Icons by | Type

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE