My Computer View by drive type

July 7, 2005 12:03:06 PM

When i used to click on my computer, my drives would display by type ,
i.e. Hard Drives, drives with removable storage, network drives, other.

I have detail view chosen but the drives are not broken down by type anymore

Does anybody know how to fix (reset) this view by type feature ?

Thanks
Anonymous
July 7, 2005 1:02:02 PM

Thanks Frank.

"srolls" wrote:

> When i used to click on my computer, my drives would display by type ,
> i.e. Hard Drives, drives with removable storage, network drives, other.
>
> I have detail view chosen but the drives are not broken down by type anymore
>
> Does anybody know how to fix (reset) this view by type feature ?
>
> Thanks
Anonymous
July 7, 2005 2:35:22 PM

"srolls" <srolls @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When i used to click on my computer, my drives would display by type ,
> i.e. Hard Drives, drives with removable storage, network drives,
> other.
>
> I have detail view chosen but the drives are not broken down by type
> anymore
>
> Does anybody know how to fix (reset) this view by type feature ?
>
> Thanks

View | Arrange Icons by | Type

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE