Which adventure?

Hello, I'm an intermediate-beginner IF player and I'd like adivce about
which game to play. One of the last games I played was Risorgimento
Represso, which I loved and could finish almost all by myself. I'd like
a game of that difficuly and with that kind puzzles, even it is in no
way necessay for the game to be humouros like RR nor of fantasy setting.

Thank you so much,
Luca

Luca wrote:
> Hello, I'm an intermediate-beginner IF player and I'd like adivce about
> which game to play. One of the last games I played was Risorgimento
> Represso, which I loved and could finish almost all by myself. I'd like
> a game of that difficuly and with that kind puzzles, even it is in no
> way necessay for the game to be humouros like RR nor of fantasy setting.

The obvious suggestion is to go to Baf's Guide http://www.wurb.com/if/
and start from the five stars game. I add to these the still unrated
City of Secrets.
Also you can check the IF rating site http://www.carouselchain.com/if/,
and obviusly you can go to http://www.ifitalia.info/ to look for Italian IF.
Finally, as a personal suggestion, Anchorhead. Much longer and a bit
more difficult than RR, but really worth the effort.

bye
--
Paolo Lucchesi

email: plucchesiNOSPAM(at)NOSPAMtin(dot)NOSPAMit
homepage: http://www.paololucchesi.it

"Non viviamo in un mondo perfetto (per fortuna)"