vishal

Distinguished
May 23, 2004

When we connect the MN-700 on the base station on wired
network the upload speed is low.

What's the upload speed with and without the MN-700?

Have you tried to run COmmand Prompt, and then enter
tracert microsoft.com (replace microsoft.com with the site
that you are trying to upload to). Check the time for each
hoop. In general is in the 100's.

I think if you research this news group (using Google Groups) you will find
a lot of people complaining that the MN700 (when running as a router and not
an access point) seems to "throttle" or otherwise affect the upload speed. I
don't recall anyone offering any sort of solution (other than a different
brand of router).