Hey :-) I'm getting a new phone, and I really want nice photos!!! From what I've read, there are a number of factors apart from mega-pixels that matter.
3 to 5 mega pixels
xenon or dual LED flash
the least possible shutter lag
these are what i'd like. Smile Detection and a lens cover would be nice too, but not necessary!
Other features I'm looking for
- good quality sound
- flat buttons (so your thumbs don't hurt when you're SMSing away)
- the ability to search your MP3 files (like how we search contacts? Type in a few letters and get the song)
- memory card
What I don't need
- space for a 1000 contacts and so on
What I would like but can do without
- internet access (only if it's fast, and if there's a virtual keyboard, or something that allows for easier typing than T9)
- the ability to search through contacts using letters or numbers
- thread like SMS
- the ability to transfer contacts to one's PC and back.
I've started reading mobile reviews, but my dad would like me to make a decision soon. I'd welcome suggestions for good camera phones that cost no more than INR 10,000.