no connection

I've read the series of posts about the U.S. elections? What are they
doing in a group about I.F. games?

Ronale
4 answers Last reply
More about connection
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    None that I could tell. It says a lot about the original poster and its
    defenders, though. If you draw any logical conclusions about that,
    though, you'll get flamed too. It's yet another waste of bandwidth.

    ~Poster

    ronale stevens wrote:
    > I've read the series of posts about the U.S. elections? What are they
    > doing in a group about I.F. games?
    >
    > Ronale
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    Here, ronale stevens <ronale7@yahoo.com> wrote:
    > I've read the series of posts about the U.S. elections? What are they
    > doing in a group about I.F. games?

    Someone crossposted political spam, and then a lot of people (on
    various newsgroups) replied to all the newsgroups.

    --Z

    *
    I'm still thinking about what to put in this space.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    I heard a bunch of eskimos in the north pole were very unhappy with
    America, and were planning a large scale eskimo attack. It is rumored
    that, to fool the enemy, they intend to attack from the south via the
    gulf of mexico on boats.

    Remember you heard it first from me.
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    On 15 Nov 2004 08:04:19 -0800, aphill@altavista.com (A.P. Hill) wrote:

    >I heard a bunch of eskimos in the north pole were very unhappy with
    >America, and were planning a large scale eskimo attack. It is rumored
    >that, to fool the enemy, they intend to attack from the south via the
    >gulf of mexico on boats.
    >
    >Remember you heard it first from me.

    Weapons of Mukluk Destruction

Connection Games Video Games