DSync?

Is this a type of RAM or a brand? I'm trying to help a friend upgrade his computer for more gaming, and he needs another 256 stick so we can get him up to 512.. Its a decent PC, not by any means great, but decent. Its an E-Machine Emonster, Intel Pentium III, with intergreted graphics, and 256 mb'o ram.. We've already upgraded from ME to XP, which solved most of his major problems running anything. Just a little behind on the times.
Dsync is what he says it says, so I really have no idea.. Planning to take a look later.
As I sit up in my bed looking at all the stars, I begin to wonder... WHERE THE HECK IS MY ROOF!?<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by karamazov on 09/26/04 11:24 AM.</EM></FONT></P>
3 answers Last reply
More about dsync
  1. You would have done best to upgrade him to 98SE, especially considering the amount of RAM. I'd just use Crucial's memory selector to order some.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
    <font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
  2. I would love to gvie him SE, except I dont have a copy of it, I have regulare 98. But he didnt want that. I would also like to do crcuial thingy, but we cant figure out what model number emonster he has.. At least he cant, I havnt looking at it.

As I sit up in my bed looking at all the stars, I begin to wonder... WHERE THE HECK IS MY ROOF!?
  3. Too bad, because 98SE used very little memory, it would run as fast as XP on 1/4 the RAM. And it was the most stable 9x release.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
    <font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
Ask a new question

Read More

Memory