Sign in with
Your question

DSync?

Tags:
  • Memory
Last response: in Memory
September 26, 2004 3:22:36 PM

Is this a type of RAM or a brand? I'm trying to help a friend upgrade his computer for more gaming, and he needs another 256 stick so we can get him up to 512.. Its a decent PC, not by any means great, but decent. Its an E-Machine Emonster, Intel Pentium III, with intergreted graphics, and 256 mb'o ram.. We've already upgraded from ME to XP, which solved most of his major problems running anything. Just a little behind on the times.
Dsync is what he says it says, so I really have no idea.. Planning to take a look later.
As I sit up in my bed looking at all the stars, I begin to wonder... WHERE THE HECK IS MY ROOF!?<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by karamazov on 09/26/04 11:24 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

More about : dsync

a b } Memory
September 27, 2004 4:38:07 AM

You would have done best to upgrade him to 98SE, especially considering the amount of RAM. I'd just use Crucial's memory selector to order some.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
September 27, 2004 10:58:27 PM

I would love to gvie him SE, except I dont have a copy of it, I have regulare 98. But he didnt want that. I would also like to do crcuial thingy, but we cant figure out what model number emonster he has.. At least he cant, I havnt looking at it.

As I sit up in my bed looking at all the stars, I begin to wonder... WHERE THE HECK IS MY ROOF!?
a b } Memory
September 28, 2004 12:11:40 AM

Too bad, because 98SE used very little memory, it would run as fast as XP on 1/4 the RAM. And it was the most stable 9x release.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
!