I have a bunch of movies and pictures. I want to make it all into 1 big
movie/ slideshow thing, but i foundthat Movie Maker offered more of the movie
aspect and thats what I wanted. But i do have Open Office.org. For some of
the pictures though, I want to add more of a slideshow aspect, where as I
would like to add text to the pictures that would fly in. Is there any way to
do this? Please help asap. Thanx in advance

Microsoft Plus! SuperPack for Windows XP
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/plushome.asp

Plus! SuperPack FAQ
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/faq.asp

--